Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Pomegranate & Magnolia Eye Creme

by Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Eye Creme, 0.5 Oz Is A Recommended Choice For Anyone Who Wants To Look Youthful. It Helps Fight Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Dark Circles And Puffiness Around The Eyes. Formulated With Ingredients Like Pomegranate, Magnolia And Horse Chestnut, This All-natural Eye Cream Can Help Give You The Results You Desire. First, The Antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Extract Fights Free Radical Damage, Which Is Responsible For The Breakdown Of Collagen And Elastin. Then, Magnolia Works To Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles. With The Addition Of Horse Chestnut Extract To Reduce Puffiness, The Line Smoothing Ageless Under Eye Cream Will Have Your Skin Looking And Feeling Good. The Fresh Fragrance And Non-greasy Feel Make This A Popular Item. Combine It With Other Products From The Naturally Ageless Collection Or Use It On Its Own. This Jar Contains 0.5 Ounces Of The Eye Cream.

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Olive Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Coco-glucoside, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Glucose, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Fragrance.

Instructions:

Use In The Morning & Evening After Cleansing. Gently Pat & Smooth A Small Amount Onto The Brow Bone & Under The Eye.

Estou precisando de um creme que nutre e rejuvenesce. Aberta a sugestões
Doe's it work?
Do u recommend to use this at night or underneath your makeup?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Pomegranate & Magnolia Eye Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Davenport, WA
This cream smells great and is very cooling. It does however irritate my eyes, which are very sensitive to begin with so I can't entirely blame the product, but I think part of the problem is the all the different fragrances assaulting my sinuses with this one. I'm sure this works great for some but if you has any kind of sensitivity to smells or irritations with eye creams, maybe this ones not for you.
I feel eye cream is importany for me cause as a new mom i wake up at night so often and in the morning I wake up with bags so i use eye cream to get them less puffy
Wilmore, KY
I love a creamy eye cream. I felt like this one did a good job moisturizing but I'm not sure that it had any other effects such as anti-aging. I did like how it soaked in well and as with all of their products the scent was light and natural. I would recommend this product to younger people not in search of a fix.
katy
i love this eye cream so much. it brightens my face up as soon as i use it. i am a repeat userr of this product. i bought this product at target and it is soo amazing. its a very good value for size and it is very good for your eyes. i would like for burts bees to make one for the whole face though.
Ellinwood, KS
Worked well just not my personal preference I'm not one to typically go for these product types but was happy with my result.. well meaning I didn't hate it. This would probably work more for someone with different preferences but overall did it's job!
N Royalton, OH
This is my favorite eye cream and I'm very sensitive to eye creams. It's light and moisturizing without being too oily. My local grocery stores used to carry this product, but have stopped. I was really glad to find it here. Seller did a great job of sending it out.
Marshall, MI
Depuffs my eyes like a dream, would definitely recommend this. I got mine from target and haven't changed my mind since it has exceeded my expectations. The effectiveness is mind blowing. Even at 23 you need to protect as much as you can I would definitely recommend
I love all Burt's Bees products but especially the Naturally Ageless eye cream. It is cool to the touch and creamy. My under eyes look refreshed in the am, and that is definitely a testimate to this product, because life with a toddler is exhausting!
Ogema, WI
I like Burt's Bee's so I tried this eye cream. Seriously, it is SO nice. It truly made my eyes look beautiful. The lines (not that I have many) totally diminished and I even "felt" like my eyes were younger.
This eye cream improves elasticity in my under eye area and moisturizes my skin until my wrinkles are gone. It's very gentle on my under arms and I really like the packaging. I would recommend it to anyone with wrinkles on their under eyes!