BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Eye Creme, 0.5 Oz Is A Recommended Choice For Anyone Who Wants To Look Youthful. It Helps Fight Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Dark Circles And Puffiness Around The Eyes. Formulated With Ingredients Like Pomegranate, Magnolia And Horse Chestnut, This All-natural Eye Cream Can Help Give You The Results You Desire. First, The Antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Extract Fights Free Radical Damage, Which Is Responsible For The Breakdown Of Collagen And Elastin. Then, Magnolia Works To Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles. With The Addition Of Horse Chestnut Extract To Reduce Puffiness, The Line Smoothing Ageless Under Eye Cream Will Have Your Skin Looking And Feeling Good. The Fresh Fragrance And Non-greasy Feel Make This A Popular Item. Combine It With Other Products From The Naturally Ageless Collection Or Use It On Its Own. This Jar Contains 0.5 Ounces Of The Eye Cream.

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Olive Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Coco-glucoside, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Glucose, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Fragrance.

Instructions:

Use In The Morning & Evening After Cleansing. Gently Pat & Smooth A Small Amount Onto The Brow Bone & Under The Eye.

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
This is one of my favorite eye creams ever.  It is kind of pricey everywhere that I've seen it available locally (Target, Walmart, Walgreen, CVS).  But it is worth the investment.  I have small, hooded eyes and will gently apply around the eyes, focusing on the outer edges (crow's feet area).  So far, the skin around my eyes is still nice and smooth and I credit that to this eye cream.  I've been using eye creams by Burt's Bees since I was 16 and I think that is why my eyes haven't age the way my cousins have.  Definitely recommend!
Kinga S.
this works great it really is a nice texture and works well on my skin, i just recently started using eye creams and i have to say im semi satisfied with it, i like it but i also think that if makes me feel like i have something on which can be a tad distracting.over all i think its great and for the price it does a great job!
haily c.
katy
i love this eye cream so much. it brightens my face up as soon as i use it. i am a repeat userr of this product. i bought this product at target and it is soo amazing. its a very good value for size and it is very good for your eyes. i would like for burts bees to make one for the whole face though.
Destiny F.
I love burtsbees everything from chapstick to body lotion to face lotion. It made me feel like I look 10 again without ever having to get surgery. I love the product and the smell I definitely will purchase again
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
This cream smells great and is very cooling. It does however irritate my eyes, which are very sensitive to begin with so I can't entirely blame the product, but I think part of the problem is the all the different fragrances assaulting my sinuses with this one. I'm sure this works great for some but if you has any kind of sensitivity to smells or irritations with eye creams, maybe this ones not for you.
Tia S.
Ridgewood, NY
Compared to some of the other higher end, $95 eye creams that I have tried, this does the trick just as well, for the exact same size. I apply after toning morning and night, then apply my face cream or day lotion. I really love it. I have acne prone skin, and this doesn't break me out, while keeping my skin soft, supple, and like it says, Radiant, even in the harsh winter months in NYC.
Mary B.
Wilmore, KY
I love a creamy eye cream. I felt like this one did a good job moisturizing but I'm not sure that it had any other effects such as anti-aging. I did like how it soaked in well and as with all of their products the scent was light and natural. I would recommend this product to younger people not in search of a fix.
Stella P.
Forest, VA
I'm only 18 years old, but I'm a firm believer in getting a head start on anti-aging! It's super affordable compared to other harsh-chemical type of anti-aging products, and it feels so amazing on the skin. It's honestly so hydrating, would totally purchase this again!
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
Depuffs my eyes like a dream, would definitely recommend this. I got mine from target and haven't changed my mind since it has exceeded my expectations. The effectiveness is mind blowing. Even at 23 you need to protect as much as you can I would definitely recommend
Agent T.
Ellinwood, KS
Worked well just not my personal preference I'm not one to typically go for these product types but was happy with my result.. well meaning I didn't hate it. This would probably work more for someone with different preferences but overall did it's job!
Jasmine r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Do u recommend to use this at night or underneath your makeup?
Stacey L.
Doe's it work?
Quele B.
Salvador ba
Estou precisando de um creme que nutre e rejuvenesce. Aberta a sugestões