BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Eye Creme, 0.5 Oz Is A Recommended Choice For Anyone Who Wants To Look Youthful. It Helps Fight Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Dark Circles And Puffiness Around The Eyes. Formulated With Ingredients Like Pomegranate, Magnolia And Horse Chestnut, This All-natural Eye Cream Can Help Give You The Results You Desire. First, The Antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Extract Fights Free Radical Damage, Which Is Responsible For The Breakdown Of Collagen And Elastin. Then, Magnolia Works To Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles. With The Addition Of Horse Chestnut Extract To Reduce Puffiness, The Line Smoothing Ageless Under Eye Cream Will Have Your Skin Looking And Feeling Good. The Fresh Fragrance And Non-greasy Feel Make This A Popular Item. Combine It With Other Products From The Naturally Ageless Collection Or Use It On Its Own. This Jar Contains 0.5 Ounces Of The Eye Cream.

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Olive Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Coco-glucoside, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Glucose, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Fragrance.

Instructions:

Use In The Morning & Evening After Cleansing. Gently Pat & Smooth A Small Amount Onto The Brow Bone & Under The Eye.

Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
This is one of my favorite eye creams ever.  It is kind of pricey everywhere that I've seen it available locally (Target, Walmart, Walgreen, CVS).  But it is worth the investment.  I have small, hooded eyes and will gently apply around the eyes, focusing on the outer edges (crow's feet area).  So far, the skin around my eyes is still nice and smooth and I credit that to this eye cream.  I've been using eye creams by Burt's Bees since I was 16 and I think that is why my eyes haven't age the way my cousins have.  Definitely recommend!
Tia S.
Ridgewood, NY
Compared to some of the other higher end, $95 eye creams that I have tried, this does the trick just as well, for the exact same size. I apply after toning morning and night, then apply my face cream or day lotion. I really love it. I have acne prone skin, and this doesn't break me out, while keeping my skin soft, supple, and like it says, Radiant, even in the harsh winter months in NYC.
Kinga S.
this works great it really is a nice texture and works well on my skin, i just recently started using eye creams and i have to say im semi satisfied with it, i like it but i also think that if makes me feel like i have something on which can be a tad distracting.over all i think its great and for the price it does a great job!
Stella P.
Forest, VA
I'm only 18 years old, but I'm a firm believer in getting a head start on anti-aging! It's super affordable compared to other harsh-chemical type of anti-aging products, and it feels so amazing on the skin. It's honestly so hydrating, would totally purchase this again!
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
I don't typically use eyecream, but I received this as a gift and tried it out. I didn't much care for the formula, but I liked the smell. I could tell it moisturized well but it also left my skin looking greasy as I have oily skin.
Sandra K.
new jersey
Going as organic and as natural as I can with skin care has been a major concern of mine. Less chemicals the better! I definitely do see a difference in the eye area and I've been using this product for a couple of months.
Trina N.
Auburn
Love the consistency of this eye cream, hydrating and feels light. Comes in clean packaging and easy to use. Once product gets lower it is harder to get product out of bottom - recommend using a q-tip.
Rachael D.
Works great under eyes ! I typically get very dark circles and it makes them less obvious. It is a little expensive, but lasts a long time and is worth the money. Goes on thick and is better applied at night.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
This cream smells great and is very cooling. It does however irritate my eyes, which are very sensitive to begin with so I can't entirely blame the product, but I think part of the problem is the all the different fragrances assaulting my sinuses with this one. I'm sure this works great for some but if you has any kind of sensitivity to smells or irritations with eye creams, maybe this ones not for you.
Katia A.
I feel eye cream is importany for me cause as a new mom i wake up at night so often and in the morning I wake up with bags so i use eye cream to get them less puffy
Jasmine r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Do u recommend to use this at night or underneath your makeup?
Stacey L.
Doe's it work?
Quele B.
Salvador ba
Estou precisando de um creme que nutre e rejuvenesce. Aberta a sugestões

back