BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Intensive Repairing Serum helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth and forehead with a 100% natural anti wrinkle formula. Pomegranate, one of nature's most powerful antioxidants,...

• How long does it take to see results?1 Answers
  • I am not a huge fan of burt's bees but it seems that lots...1 Answers
  • Is this a favorite or "must-have" for anyone? I really li...1 Answers
Haret A.
Portland, OR
I love serums, this a good option at the drugstore if you're just starting out with putting a serum into your skincare routine. It's a good value and it does help out your skin. I enjoyed this product so much, I got some for my mother too. I'm not sure if I'll purchase again because I'm always on the look out for new serums, but this is a good one.
Judy R.
Reading
This ageless serum will have you feeling years younger all in the matter of seconds you can't go wrong having this bad boy for days you feel as though your age is truly revealing itself and that's not something you were looking forward to.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Christine C.
I use this under my eyes and around my mouth because that's where my skin is the driest. It's really more of an oil than a serum, in my opinion. But, it's not greasy and absorbs quickly. It's very hydrating and I apply it in the morning before my moisturizer and makeup and I also apply it before bed. It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper. I bought mine at Walmart and will very likely re-purchase.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
Luv Y.
It Made My Lips Feel Really soft . It also keep my lips looking good , I have been using this product for some years now and I'm going to continue to buy it ! You should buy it to its very useful and it isn't a waist of any of your money . I even have my family hooked on to it lol .
Molly A.
Fort Collins, CO
It's all right for a serum. It's more like an oil and I think would be better for overnight. It's pretty greasy, didn't hold up to my expectations and other experiences with the brand. The packaging was just a glass bottle. I wouldn't recommend and I wouldn't buy.
Bella M.
Pennsylvania
I Like This Product For My Face Like My Eyes. It Packaging Is Nice , It Comes Inside A Small Box When You Buy It.The Product Is Gental And Cremy When Applied To Skin. Always Meets My Expectations When It Comes To My Skin .I Would Buy It For Everytime I Have An Issue With My Skin!
Savannah H.
Kenmore , NY
I've repurchased this. It smells great and never has left me irritated. It's a gentle yet serum. My fine lines decreased and texture decreases with regular use. Plus when I've purchased it at CVS I can get beauty awards ( used like cash in the store ).
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Love, love, LOVE Burt's Bees repairing serum!  I recently purchased it for the first time.  I constantly get breakouts and this serum has made my face feel flawless.  It's reasonably priced as far as skincare goes.  Love the packaging and how easy it is to use.
Laura S.
How long does it take to see results?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Is this a favorite or "must-have" for anyone? I really like the lip balm by Burt's Bees, but I had back luck with the makeup remover wipes. They made my skin feel sticky and stung a bit around my eyes.
Anika K.
Everett, MA
I am not a huge fan of burt's bees but it seems that lots of people rave about it. I was thinking about buying this product for my mom and was wondering if anyone has tried it and had positive results. If so, how did you use it to get the best results?