Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Hydrating Night Cream

by Burt's Bees

Put Dry Skin To Bed With A 99% Natural Night Cream From Burt's Bees.
Wake Up To Softer, Smoother Skin With Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Hydrating Night Cream. Used Nightly, This Jar Of 99% Natural Face Moisturizer Helps Diminish The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Infused With Pomegranate, One Of Nature's Most Powerful Antioxidants, This Face Cream Helps Fight Free Radicals Responsible For The Breakdown Of Collagen And Elastin. Use This Cream As Part Of The Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Face Care Regimen. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burt's Bees.
In The Evening After Cleansing And Toning, Smooth A Small Amount Of Night Cream Over Clean, Toned Face And Throat, Using Gentle, Upward Strokes.

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Distearate, Alcohol Cenat., Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Betula Alba Bark (White Birch) Extract, Acmella Oleracea (Para Cress) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Lecithin, Chrondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Glucose, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Lactoperoxidase, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Glucose Oxidase.

Instructions:

Each Evening, Apply After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face & Neck.

I'm all for natural approaches, how well does this work?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Hydrating Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“This night cream feels like butter on your skin and is so very hydrating and nourishing! It's not greasy and doesn't leave you feeling icky in the morning. It smells great and is worth the price. It's carried at Target too, so it's easy to grab during your shopping trip! ” in reviews
Montague, MI
I am a burts bees addict.  i use a ton of their products.  their night cream is wonderful.  everyone in my house can use it and feel like they are using "moms" girly stuff.
Edmondson
Haven’t actually tried this product but would love to because Burt N Bees are a great brand. Plus it’s ageless cream I’m open to try anything to keep my skin looking younger.
I love this moisturizer. It smells amazing, it FEELS amazing. Is a sort of gelatin consistency in jar but melts almost instantly to the touch and becomes a serum-like consistency. Which, of course, means it soaks in sooo well to the skin. When they say hydrating, they definitely aren't lying. It also makes for a very easy and even application. It also means it goes a long way so you really get your money's worth.
I really have no complaints about this lotion. It is light and it does moisturize nicely. It’s affordable in comparison to other choices and I think it’s a good company.
I'm always looking for good skin prep products. When you wear makeup everyday like I do, the moisturizer that you use can affect the performance of the makeup you use. I've tried many top name brands for moisturizers but it wasn't until I took a chance with Burt's bees that I not only saw results in my skin, but also in my foundation's performance. This truly gives me the best skin to work with!
Philadelphia , PA
One of my favorites for night time when you want something that’s light and easy to apply! I love the smell and feel that for the size of the container you get a nice amount of product. I like that it’s Burt’s bees! I feel like it really leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth, not oily. I also don’t feel that it clogs my pores
Willard, OH
Even though I'm only in my 20s I still use anti aging products. This is a great over night cream. It left my face very moisturized in the morning and it felt very soft and smooth.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been using this night cream for 2 years and it is thick, creamy and soaks in without any oily residue. I REALLY love this stuff.
In my 20's I used to use Clinique. You know that yellow hydrating cream - which I didn't need, because I had youth on my side and my face was a bit oily. In the winter though, it worked nicely, but it clogged my pores and I broke out a lot. So I went a lot of my teens and 20's sans moisturizer.

In my 30's I was going through all those good hormone changes yet again and my face became much more oily, and along with that oil, came breakouts too so once again, I relied on the natural oils in my face to moisturize. Sans moisturizer.

Now that I have turned 40, I have noticed a change in my skin. I am developing a couple of small age spots, and dry patches. I wash with a soap with salicylic acid that keeps those great hormone breakouts down a bit, but this cream and the day cream has actually changed the texture of my skin.

This one in particular I use at night. After washing my face feels a bit tight and dry. I slather on a finger-full of this cream and my face feels soft, supple and dewy. Never oily. It actually soaks in to my skin - it doesn't just sit on top like many slimy thick creams. It smells fresh and herbal which is nice. No fake fragrance in this stuff. In the morning, my face feels smooth, not oily, not dry. My wrinkles have diminished a bit, and the freshness has returned.

I LOVE this cream. Highly recommend.

I LOVE this cream. Highly recommend.
I really like the way it moisturizers my skin, however, it burns a little. The scent is also pleasant, not too overpowering. I was also hoping the night cream would be thicker...it comes off being a little too watery.