Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Hydrating Night Cream

by Burt's Bees

Put Dry Skin To Bed With A 99% Natural Night Cream From Burt's Bees.
Wake Up To Softer, Smoother Skin With Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Hydrating Night Cream. Used Nightly, This Jar Of 99% Natural Face Moisturizer Helps Diminish The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Infused With Pomegranate, One Of Nature's Most Powerful Antioxidants, This Face Cream Helps Fight Free Radicals Responsible For The Breakdown Of Collagen And Elastin. Use This Cream As Part Of The Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Face Care Regimen. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burt's Bees.
In The Evening After Cleansing And Toning, Smooth A Small Amount Of Night Cream Over Clean, Toned Face And Throat, Using Gentle, Upward Strokes.

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Distearate, Alcohol Cenat., Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Betula Alba Bark (White Birch) Extract, Acmella Oleracea (Para Cress) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Lecithin, Chrondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Glucose, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Lactoperoxidase, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Glucose Oxidase.

Instructions:

Each Evening, Apply After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face & Neck.

I'm all for natural approaches, how well does this work?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Hydrating Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“This night cream feels like butter on your skin and is so very hydrating and nourishing! It's not greasy and doesn't leave you feeling icky in the morning. It smells great and is worth the price. It's carried at Target too, so it's easy to grab during your shopping trip! ” in reviews
This product I have only started using recently but I love, you apply it a night after you wash and your serum and it makes your skin as bouncy as ever.
Morgantown, WV
Meh. I think this brand has dropped in quality over the years. But this didnt stand out to me. It did it’s job and I guess that’s all that matters
Shreveport, LA
Burs bees is ok s it stuff!!! I love their stuff all of it you can pretty much sell me anything they make and I know it'll be amazing quality
Delaware, OH
I absolutely love this brand!!! And I love the container it comes in it feels so nice and I will be buying this again once o run out!!!!
Plano, TX
Smells wonderful, hydrates like a dream, doesn't come off on my pillow, and doesn't make things stick to my face during the night either
Las Vegas
besides the excellent quality of this product what I like the most is the soft smell that leaves in the skin I love of passion
San Jose Ca
This night cream is honestly the bomb. The next morning my face feels so smooth and fresh I highly recommend this product.
Wade, NC
1,275 reviews
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!
Lakewood, CO
2,657 reviews
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
Auburn, CA
I recommend this for every woman looking for a good skin cream, it lasts a long time and is great for all skin types