BY BURT'S BEES

Put Dry Skin To Bed With A 99% Natural Night Cream From Burt's Bees.
Wake Up To Softer, Smoother Skin With Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Hydrating Night Cream. Used Nightly, This Jar Of 99% Natural Face Moisturizer Helps Diminish The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Infused With Pomegranate, One Of Nature's Most Powerful Antioxidants, This Face Cream Helps Fight Free Radicals Responsible For The Breakdown Of Collagen And Elastin. Use This Cream As Part Of The Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Face Care Regimen. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burt's Bees.
In The Evening After Cleansing And Toning, Smooth A Small Amount Of Night Cream Over Clean, Toned Face And Throat, Using Gentle, Upward Strokes.

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Distearate, Alcohol Cenat., Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Betula Alba Bark (White Birch) Extract, Acmella Oleracea (Para Cress) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Lecithin, Chrondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Glucose, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Lactoperoxidase, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Glucose Oxidase.

Instructions:

Each Evening, Apply After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face & Neck.

• I'm all for natural approaches, how well does this work?1 Answers
Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Hydrating Night Cream
  • "This night cream feels like butter on your skin and is so very hydrating and nourishing! It's not greasy and doesn't leave you feeling icky in the morning. It smells great and is worth the price. It's carried at Target too, so it's easy to grab during your shopping trip! " in 7 reviews
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been using this night cream for 2 years and it is thick, creamy and soaks in without any oily residue. I REALLY love this stuff.
In my 20's I used to use Clinique. You know that yellow hydrating cream - which I didn't need, because I had youth on my side and my face was a bit oily. In the winter though, it worked nicely, but it clogged my pores and I broke out a lot. So I went a lot of my teens and 20's sans moisturizer.

In my 30's I was going through all those good hormone changes yet again and my face became much more oily, and along with that oil, came breakouts too so once again, I relied on the natural oils in my face to moisturize. Sans moisturizer.

Now that I have turned 40, I have noticed a change in my skin. I am developing a couple of small age spots, and dry patches. I wash with a soap with salicylic acid that keeps those great hormone breakouts down a bit, but this cream and the day cream has actually changed the texture of my skin.

This one in particular I use at night. After washing my face feels a bit tight and dry. I slather on a finger-full of this cream and my face feels soft, supple and dewy. Never oily. It actually soaks in to my skin - it doesn't just sit on top like many slimy thick creams. It smells fresh and herbal which is nice. No fake fragrance in this stuff. In the morning, my face feels smooth, not oily, not dry. My wrinkles have diminished a bit, and the freshness has returned.

I LOVE this cream. Highly recommend.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorites for night time when you want something that’s light and easy to apply! I love the smell and feel that for the size of the container you get a nice amount of product. I like that it’s Burt’s bees! I feel like it really leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth, not oily. I also don’t feel that it clogs my pores
Courtney S.
I love this stuff!! I've had it forever and just about to need to buy more!! It's weightless and doesn't make my skin oily and hydrates nicely! It's good stuff and good for your skin, with good for you ingredients!!
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
I love burts bees! Natural ingredients, natural smells, left my face feeling younger and smoother! Perfect packaging, lasts a long time. I feel you get your money’s worth with this product. I am so glad there are safe organic options like this available for me!
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
Recieved a sample of this through zulily. It sat in a drawer forever. I finally decided to try it and I'm so glad I did. Within 2 days I npticed my skin was smoother, makeup went on easier, fine lines were less pronounced.. Ill be buying this for sure.
Karina C.
chicago
MSCURRY30 M.
San Antonio, TX
Yes love this product for many reasons one because of the natural ingredients it carry’s that will make sure your skin thanks you for it later. You must try this product if not get with the program.
Ruby B.
Edmondson
Haven’t actually tried this product but would love to because Burt N Bees are a great brand. Plus it’s ageless cream I’m open to try anything to keep my skin looking younger.
Abby R.
This is awesome especially since my grandma always told me I could never start anti-aging too soon. It lasts a good amount of time for the price and is very gentle on your face. 10/10 recommend
Becca C.
I'm always looking for good skin prep products. When you wear makeup everyday like I do, the moisturizer that you use can affect the performance of the makeup you use. I've tried many top name brands for moisturizers but it wasn't until I took a chance with Burt's bees that I not only saw results in my skin, but also in my foundation's performance. This truly gives me the best skin to work with!
Julie M.
Katy, Tx
I'm all for natural approaches, how well does this work?