BY BURT'S BEES

The Power of Pomegranate No Parabens, Phthalates, Or Petrochemicals 99% Natural Burt s Bees Naturally Ageless is specially developed too help address the signs of aging, naturally. Each formula combines the power of pomegranate, one of nature s most powerful antioxidants, and adds some of the best natural ingredients to target specific signs of aging. This Lush Formula is clinically proven to moisturize and help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, naturally ageless skin. Formulated with pomegranate, one of natures most powerful antioxidants, to help fight free radical damage that can cause the signs of aging. Address the signs of aging naturally with Burt s Bees Naturally Ageless® line of products. Made In USA see more...

• I'm all for natural approaches, how well does this work?1 Answers
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been using this night cream for 2 years and it is thick, creamy and soaks in without any oily residue. I REALLY love this stuff.
In my 20's I used to use Clinique. You know that yellow hydrating cream - which I didn't need, because I had youth on my side and my face was a bit oily. In the winter though, it worked nicely, but it clogged my pores and I broke out a lot. So I went a lot of my teens and 20's sans moisturizer.

In my 30's I was going through all those good hormone changes yet again and my face became much more oily, and along with that oil, came breakouts too so once again, I relied on the natural oils in my face to moisturize. Sans moisturizer.

Now that I have turned 40, I have noticed a change in my skin. I am developing a couple of small age spots, and dry patches. I wash with a soap with salicylic acid that keeps those great hormone breakouts down a bit, but this cream and the day cream has actually changed the texture of my skin.

This one in particular I use at night. After washing my face feels a bit tight and dry. I slather on a finger-full of this cream and my face feels soft, supple and dewy. Never oily. It actually soaks in to my skin - it doesn't just sit on top like many slimy thick creams. It smells fresh and herbal which is nice. No fake fragrance in this stuff. In the morning, my face feels smooth, not oily, not dry. My wrinkles have diminished a bit, and the freshness has returned.

I LOVE this cream. Highly recommend.
Becca C.
Becca C.
I'm always looking for good skin prep products. When you wear makeup everyday like I do, the moisturizer that you use can affect the performance of the makeup you use. I've tried many top name brands for moisturizers but it wasn't until I took a chance with Burt's bees that I not only saw results in my skin, but also in my foundation's performance. This truly gives me the best skin to work with!
danielle l.
danielle l.
austell, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Every night before I go to bed I love to put a hydrating cream on my face ! I try everything I can to keep my skin looking as youngf as I can ! I have tried alot of different Hydrating creams no matter how expensive they are I always go back to this one ! It makes my skin so soft ! And it also makes my makeup apply beautifully the next day !
Alex S.
Alex S.
This night cream feels like butter on your skin and is so very hydrating and nourishing! It's not greasy and doesn't leave you feeling icky in the morning. It smells great and is worth the price. It's carried at Target too, so it's easy to grab during your shopping trip!
Devon V.
Devon V.
I really like the way it moisturizers my skin, however, it burns a little. The scent is also pleasant, not too overpowering. I was also hoping the night cream would be thicker...it comes off being a little too watery.
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
I use this as a part of my nightly routine. Packing is very simple but yet cute, not too much. It's very gentle to use after makeup removal. Haven't seen much of a change. Could have some improvement with the smell.
Britni P.
Britni P.
Flower Mound, TX
I love hydrating night creams. The burts bee's one is so nice! It makes me feel like my skin is actually absorbing the vitamins and nutrients instead of just sitting on my skin
Shonda C.
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
Recieved a sample of this through zulily. It sat in a drawer forever. I finally decided to try it and I'm so glad I did. Within 2 days I npticed my skin was smoother, makeup went on easier, fine lines were less pronounced.. Ill be buying this for sure.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Willard, OH
Even though I'm only in my 20s I still use anti aging products. This is a great over night cream. It left my face very moisturized in the morning and it felt very soft and smooth.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Pomona, CA
I love love love this product! My skin came out so smooth and fresh. The quality of this product is last me about 2-3 months depend how much I use. I use a small palm on my hand
Julie M.
Julie M.
Katy, Tx
I'm all for natural approaches, how well does this work?