Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste, Kids

BY BURT'S BEES

• I love Burt's Bees, but I had no idea that they did toothpaste. I...1 Answers
  • I have never seen this before. Does anyone know the ages for this...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste, Kids
Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste, Kids "Berry Bee" without Fluoride, 4-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)
Giovani M.
Giovani M.
bought this toothpaste because I needed a fluoride-free option for my children who are not that consistent in spitting out toothpaste. Fluoride is a problem for little ones because they get so much of it in juice and drinks and tap water. After a while they get these spotty places on their teeth enamel called dental fluorosis. Anyway, we'd been using Tom's Fluoride-Free Silly Strawberry and I saw this one and decided that we'd try it for a change. The kids like the taste and it does the job. The price is right. But the coloring tends to stain the white towels. I can get the stains out, but it's just one more thing. So, I guess I'm back to Silly Strawberry. It's sort of unappetizing beige looking, like all the Tom's products. So basically these are the choices.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Tucson, AZ
I received Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste Kids "Berry Bee" as a sample. I gave it to my daughter for her to use for her daughter. My granddaughter is still an infant and doesn't like flavors that are too intense. She loved this toothpaste. Its gentle enough to use for an infant and has an enjoyable taste for her. I will definitely purchase this toothpaste for her.
Suleidy V.
Suleidy V.
Wellness Guru Expert

It is a very good choice for children at home. Babies who are just beginning to have an oral hygiene is smooth, without fluoride, without taste or smell very strong. It's nice, my sister used it before when she was a little baby and liked a lot. Now use toothpaste for older children but this really liked and I use it for a long time. We recommend it.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
My daughter is young and very new to brushing her teeth. She is very sensitive to tastes.. she really enjoys the way this toothpaste tastes. It's nice to be able to buy a great product from a brand I truly trust. This is great for younger children who aren't as excited about brushing their teeth.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Centreville, AL
Bought this for my neice and she absolutely loved it. She said it tasted like candy and now she is excited to go brush her teeth. I purchased it online and have since repurchased it. Will repurchase again. I would recommend to any with younger kids that are difficult to keep their teeth clean.
linaya w.
linaya w.
Colorado Springs, CO
My daughter loathed this product. She said it tasted like pennies, and after I tried it, I agreed wholeheartedly. Fruit and metallic don't mix for kids. It just wasn't for us. I was disappointed because I wanted the natural aspect but unfortunately it's a not at all palatable.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I purchased this for my sister, she loved it at first, but soon got tired of the taste. I think I'll stick with regular. But! Depending if your kids like this, I would recommend it. It does it's job and leaves kids' mouth's clean! I would try this again, but not for my sister.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
My daughter used this but she didn't like it.
I've used the chap sticks and lip sticks and some lotions and they did ok but I have a terrible time with dry skin all over and my daughter has oily
So we try out different products but haven't found one that we really loved yet.
Blair B.
Blair B.
Concord, NC
Toothpaste is toothpaste and usually does the job but i got this one for my little cousin and it did not to the trick. He just really didn't like the way it tasted so i gave it a shot and it was pretty different. Caution when picking toothpaste out for the little ones.
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
I love Burt's Bees, but I had no idea that they did toothpaste. I know it's natural, but does it also work well? Does it actually keep kids' teeth clean?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I have never seen this before. Does anyone know the ages for this and where it's sold?