Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste, Kids

BY BURT'S BEES

• I love Burt's Bees, but I had no idea that they did toothpaste. I...1 Answers
  • I have never seen this before. Does anyone know the ages for this...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste, Kids
Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste, Kids "Berry Bee" without Fluoride, 4-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)
emmy u.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Anticavity With more...
Found that this toothpaste didn’t taste very good. It didn’t seem to be doing anything. The toothpaste was also disappointing bc i love the Burt’s bees brand and I did spend a bit more than normal and it let me down
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this at my fiance's mother's house and I have to say my teeth did not feel clean at all. I don't know exactly what it was it just didn't work for me. I guess it takes some getting used to it's a natural toothpaste at that so I'm pretty sure that it's better for you then Colgate I guess but it just didn't work for me at all.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
I like the fact that this toothpaste was the natural but it definitely didn't do a good job at cleaning my teeth it also wasn't whitening at all and didn't have a great taste toothpaste isn't supposed to have a great taste but this is just a horrible taste
Julia M.
Sarasota
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Emanda c.
Arlington
Natural I don't know if I would try this because it seems like it's all natural and don't have the ingredients to get my mouth clean and cavity free and really get in there and get all the germs out so that's why I have not use this yet
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Laura G.
Review for: Toothpaste Kids "Orange Wow more...
Not such great toothpaste didn’t see any progress in whitening my teeth has a weird smell even though it’s orange. I just would repurchase in the future because it’s not so great compared to other ones
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
I wanted to get away from all the toxic toothpaste on the market. I tried Burt's Bees and my kids love it. My husband and I even like it. I feel safer about my kids brushing and swallowing it. Great taste.
Miccah M.
Garden Grove, CA
Bought this for my neice and she absolutely loved it. She said it tasted like candy and now she is excited to go brush her teeth. I purchased it online and have since repurchased it. Will repurchase again. I would recommend to any with younger kids that are difficult to keep their teeth clean.
Nicole W.
I have never seen this before. Does anyone know the ages for this and where it's sold?
Ellen W.
I love Burt's Bees, but I had no idea that they did toothpaste. I know it's natural, but does it also work well? Does it actually keep kids' teeth clean?