BY BURT'S BEES #37 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Natural and made from sweet, golden, & delicious honey. With cooling menthol, our throat drops provide fast, effective, and soothing relief to sore throats, naturally. ; see more...

• Are these good cough drops?2 Answers
  • I had never heard of Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops, what type ...3 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops
  • "They are delicious and were soothing without that burning sensation cough drops sometimes give." in 3 reviews
  • "Tried these for the first time earlier in the year and I won't go to any other brand after using these." in 1 review
  • "My throat felt so much better after just one day of use and relief comes very quickly." in 1 review
  • "They taste a lot better than typical drops but aren't the most effective at soothing a sore throat." in 1 review
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
When I'm sick, I'm literally helpless but I power through it! My coworker's have to send me home to keep me out of the office. What gets me through a cold or flu are these little guys! I can depend on them to soothe my aching and throbbing throats without that overpowering menthol effect that makes it worse. Instead Burt's Bees work to cool down my throat in a more subtle and natural way. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. 100% natural! Well worth the price!! Between you and me, sometimes I take one for no reason! The plain Honey flavor is so pleasant and lovely, why not!
Leigh G.
Etters, PA
These are my all-time favorite cough drops whenever I have a sore throat the instantly see you that and I love the flavor. This brand is all natural and I feel more comfortable knowing that there's less preservatives and unnatural ingredients. Also you can't beat the prices are so affordable and they're delicious
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
These natural cough drops actually work so well! I had a horrible cough a couple of months ago and picked these up while heading into work. These drops really did help me so much that entire day. They taste so good too! Love that honey flavor. Highly recommend these and will buy the next time they are needed.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
The Honey and Pomegranate throat drops are one of my favorite products when I have a sore throat. The honey helps coat and relieve my throat and they are absolutely delicious. Rich honey taste, delicious and incredibly helpful with your symptoms of cough and sore throat. They do their job and then some.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
When I require a cough drop I want menthol because that really suppresses the cough but most cough drops burn or leave a horrible after taste! The Burt's Bees honey pomegranate taste wonderful and are really effective at suppressing a cough! I would highly recommend!
Jaime K.
First I love that they are individually packaged to take just a few on the go. The taste is great. Taste like natural honey in your mouth rather than chemicals and the lemon just tastes fresh! Just as good as a cup of hot tea for your throat
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Lightly mentholated and honey sweet, these throat soothers work great for the whole family! (They taste like candy so no objections from the kids!)
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
I love these so much. They don't have an intense flavor but it's tastes so good and it's made with natural ingredients!
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
These are my go-to throat drops! They naturally soothe sore throats quickly. They work quickly, and effectively with no awful taste or a whole bunch of chemicals. The taste is very good (honey) and sweet. They are also very long lasting for throat drops, soothing your throats for hours after use. I highly recommend.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
When our kids are sick, it sucks. I want to make them feel better, but hate filling their little bodies up with tons of drugs. These cough drops worked great during the day, and then they could use their cough medicine at night. Theses are great because they aren't overpoweringly minty, but still work.
Maricarmen M.
I had never heard of Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops, what type of flavors do they carry? Would anybody recommend this product?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these good cough drops?