Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Deodorant - 2.6oz

by Burt's Bees

Go Ahead And Strut Your Stuff. Made From An Odor-fighting Botanical, Our Powerful Natural Deodorant Harnesses Energizing Citrus Oils, Woodsy Cyprus And Warm Fir To Keep You Smelling And Feeling Your Best. Bring On The Day.

• Fights Odor With Botanicals
  • Energizes And Has Great Aroma With Citrus Oils, Cyprus And Fir

Ingredient:

A Skincare Secret From The Plains. Cornstarch Is A Super Absorbent Natural Substance Derived From The Corn Plant. Incredibly Versatile, It Can Act As A Bulking Agent Or Natural Moisturize Absorber. Best Of All, Its Botanical Nature Makes It Safe...
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Sodium Usnate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oilpogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Abies Sibirica (Fir Needle) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Canola Oil

How To Use:

Remove Cap And Turn Dial To Raise Product. Apply To Underarm Area. Replace Cap Tightly. Store At Room Temperature.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Deodorant - 2.6oz!
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
I like that it is made in Durham North Carolina. I have been a fan of these products for many years. I like how my skin reacts
Myles H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Atmospheric and epic, this deodorant is the most deserving of it's price. Leaves the skin feeling smooth in an area where it should be. Armpits are usually rugged due to sticks of the chalky degree, Old Spice, etc. This brand is in a different solar system
Rose K.
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband is a fan of this deodorant! It’s all natural and ling lasting - which is hard to find in most natural products, especially deodorants! The price isn’t too bad either. Definitely a fave and have purchased 3 if them just a few days ago!!
Stephanie  C.
Sun Prairie, WI
My husband try this, and it smells so good, if you want to try something different this is a great option.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
I got this for my husband and he ended up loving it! He used to use whatever was cheap, but now he pays extra to get a healthier under arm.
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
It's all right. It doesn't last all day which is a bummer , but it smells nice and I like the packaging!!!!
Kat M.
Bellflower, CA
I think this is supposed to be for men, but i love it. Most natural ones don't work. This one works amazingly though.
roberta P.
Albuquerque , NM
I haven't tried this but I want to but the one for women. It has good ingredients. I don't use any deodorants that have bad ingredients.
Alla S.
Clackamas, OR
Great deoderant! Smells nice and fresh! I bought mine at target. I like how it doesn’t stain my shirts. That’s one thing I look for
Chelsea L.
Heiskell, TN
I bought it for my bf because he is allergic to most deodorants. This one really worked for him. It smells nice and it's not tested on animals (My two qualifications). However it is tooooo sticky. It sticks to your clothes so he only uses when he has a breakout from other deodorants that aren't as sticky.

Looking for your answer?