BY BURT'S BEES #19 in After Shave

featured ingredient bergamot oil - a natural wax made by bees in the cell walls of honeycombs, this substance is a natural emulsifier used in cosmetics. it adds a wonderful natural smell and color to products and helps to seal and protect the skin. bergamot oil has an uplifting citrus, yet fruity aroma that is both refreshing and relaxing with a warm spicy undertone that is similar to neroli and lavender oil. bergamot oil is known for its antiseptic qualities and is used to control the oil in the skin and for the treatment of acne. the oil is produced by cold expression of the peel of the nearly ripe fruit of the citrus bergamia tree, which belongs to the same family as the orange tree and is native to southeast asia, southern italy, morocco and the ivory coast. SKU:ADIB002VWL2H0 burt's bees natural skin care for men men's cologne 2 fl. oz.

Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
Hard to find in stores so it's nice to order from Target and it arrives extremely quickly. Smells really, really nice. Goes on smooth and is soothing after a shave, it leaves your face and neck soft. It does not burn after it is on your face at all like almost all other aftershave lotions do even the ones for sensitive skin. There is no alcohol in it but there is natural fragrance in it so it may work for guys with sensitive faces after shaving.
Guadalupe A.
My husband fell inlove with this product! Its very nice and smells amazing! I bought this at my local drugstore, very easy to get a hold of! The scent is very smooth, nothing overwhelming. Its very different from other products, comparing the price!!! its the best out there yet!
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
Got a tester size bottle of this once and it was amazing and I loved it and t smelled refreshing and good and I would definitely buy and get regularly in the near future. It was a good find would love to have again. I would recommend to others and got good compliments on it when I used it
Cynthia F.
Lubbock
I buy this for my significant other as a fathers day gift, birthday gift, Christmas. He uses it so much he runs out so quick. He is one of those men who loves to smell good. Good price! Always recommend when he gets complimented on it.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
unknown p.
This smells delicious and great! Burts bees has never let me down no matter what the product was. From chapstick to cologne these products are amazing and you should definitely buy them no joke!
Sarah D.
Duson, LA
Burts is my all time favorite especially their lip stick. Everything they have is awesome and the smell is amazing. I always stop by wall greens to pick me up some love this stuff💖💖
Jessica M.
My boyfriend loves this and buys constantly over and over again. He'll spray it on his jackets whenever he goes to work and let's me wear them cause it smells like him.
Diana R.
I bought this for my friend as a gift and he loved it and the smell. He said it made his skin feel smoother after applying it
Maryam G.
My brother would love this I would recommend it I give this 5 stars I would buy this from the original store or at gentry 21