Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care For Men Body wash uploaded by Leidi R.Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care For Men Body wash uploaded by Leidi R.Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care For Men Body wash uploaded by Julia L.

BY BURT'S BEES

Sure, Chirping Birds May Work For Some Guys, But If You Want Nature’s Most Invigorating Wake-up Call For Your Skin, Grab A Bottle Of Our Natural Body Wash. Made From A Natural Cleansing Complex Containing Coconut Oil To Gently Cleanse, While Leaving Behind An Energizing, Woodsy, And Warm Aroma. Your Skin Will Be Sportin' Seriously Fresh Results All Day Long.

• Made From A Natural Cleansing Complex Featuring Coconut Oil
  • Fresh, Energizing, Woodsy, And Warm Aroma

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Cocobetaine, Betaine, Fragrance*, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Glucose, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool * Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Pour Onto A Cloth Or Into Hands, Apply To Body, And Work Into A Rich Lather. Rinse Off.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells amazing and it really lathers up well. I have always been a fan of burts bees, so when they started carrying productz for men, I jumped at the chance to make my mans skin just as soft as mine ;) i would definitely give this product an amazing rating!" in 3 reviews
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I'm honestly surprised to find this on here, especially since it's hard to find in stores -one of two reasons this has only 4 stars. My boyfriend really enjoyed it when he was going through allergy testing because it was gentle on his skin. It smelled fresh, but he didn't like the earthy smell, which for us, was a downside. It lathered pretty well, but took more product than most other body washes to get a good, sudsy, wash going. (That's what happened when you eliminate the sulfate.) However, the smell did last awhile, and if you like natural smelling products, definitely consider this next time you shop if you can find it!
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
First introduced by someone who uses this product faithfully. It has a pleasant smell and feels so good on my skin. It gives a long lasting softness which is awesome and I love the smell it leaves in the bathroom. It is perfect for men and women as it is a neutral yummy scent. I would recommend buying.
Ninfa M.
I got this body wash for my husband. He loved it, I was so happy because he usually uses harsh products. He liked the hydration it gave him and how smooth it felt. I will recommend it for all my lady friends to buy it for there husbands, if they want to hug a smooth bear lol
Tara L.
I love burts bees! This body wash smells really good and I feel very clean after using it. My skin doesn't feel dry and itchy after either which is nice! It lasts me a while because I don't need to use a lot with one wash
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
My husband uses this product and he loves it. I also love the natural smell that it leaves on his skin. Its very subtle and now overpowering like other products that hurt my nose. Plus its made with natural ingredients so you cant beat that.
Beth
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
My husband says: I have recently switched from using shave cream in a pressurized can to assorted types in a tube like this brand because they are easier to pack when travelling. I have been trying many varieties with no clear winner as the best. I do like using tubes of shave cream, but this brand is about middle-of-the road. It smells good and lubricates fine. If it has any flaw, it does not seem to spread over my whole beard as well as some of the other brands.
Kahli K.
BLACKLICK, OH
I found this product while shopping online, I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. It didn't have much of a lather but it left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. This product was definitely one of the best soaps I've used in recent history. I would certainly recommend it.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
I'm a big fan of natural, chemical free products, so this hits the mark! I also appreciate that I doesn't have an overwhelming smell or gobs of soapy lather. Just a simple clean with no frills and no chemicals.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
My partner loves this for his face! I like it because it smells good and he likes it because it doesn't give him rashes. Other shave creams really mess with his skin and it's nice to find something so mild