Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care For Men Aftershave uploaded by Stephanie O.

BY BURT'S BEES

Face The Day The Natural Way When You Treat Your Freshly Shaved Skin With This Calming, Moisturizing Lotion. This Hydrating Formula Is Made With An Amazing Combination Of Sunflower And Coconut Oils, And Also Nourishes, With Vitamin E. Want A Fresh Face That Looks As Good As It Feels? This Aftershave Is For You.

• Softens And Moisturizes
  • Hydrates With Sunflower And Coconut Oils, Without Leaving Skin Greasy
  • Nourishes, With Vitamin E

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Fragrance*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Sodium Borate, Tocopherol, Canola Oil, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Thiocyanate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Citral, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract *natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Apply Liberally To Face And Neck After Shaving With Burt's Bees Shave Cream.

Buy on Amazon
Hannah R.
Syracuse , NY
I purchased this aftershave for my boyfriend to try and he really enjoyed it. It is pricey, as most Burts Bees products are but the result was great! He really liked the scent- said it wasn't overpowering. He's continued to purchase it on his own!
Amereca W.
Sherwood, AR
This is my second time ordering this for my boyfriend! I love it so much and he does to. It goes a long was honestly it lasts. Compared to other alternatives he loves it. We would definitely recommend to others!
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for my fiancée, and he loves it! He has sensitive skin, and shaving makes his face redder then most. He had a hard time finding an aftershave that didn't further irritate his skin, so I decided to take on the task. This definitely works - it calms his skin down and smells wonderful without being overpowering. He uses this everytime he shaves and it's become his new go to aftershave!
Zuleyma D.
My boyfriend when too target and recently got this and he loves it !! Feels amazing in the skin lives it smooth and tigh.I understand the price for this since it's a good quality after shave.I recommend it but it's better to get it on sale
Mollie F.
Surprise, AZ
Not only is Burts Bees a household name, but it is a trusted brand! The line of men's products is nice because the scent is manly but not overbearing. It's moisturizing to the face and nourishing to the hair. It's not harsh to sensative skin. It doesn't cause breakouts.
usman k.
Mclean, VA
This stuff is ok! It's not bad, but I wouldn't prefer it over my adidas aftershave. It feels good while you are using it, but it tends to dry out my skin (which might be a personal thing).  The price is a bit high, which is true for most Burt's Bees products.
Danielle R.
Dover, AR
Got this for my boyfriend for his birthday. He loved it! Used it down to the last drop. He has thin and straight hair, but it comes in patchy on his face. He just puts this on right after he shaves and it helps him so much! And the smell is a HUGE plus!
Meg G.
My boyfriend uses this stuff, and says he loves it! It had a really nice masculine smell, but its not too overpowering. Holds its value, and doesn't leave a greasy residue, but it can be a bit pricy, depending on where you get it! Look for sales!
Juliah S.
Orlando , FL
Burts bees is the bees knees! It's a honey based morturizer and it's organic and I just feel like u really do get better results with the supplements it provides for your skinCANT GO WRONG.
Whitney M.
I've purchased this for my boyfriend before and he uses it a few time he's not big on stuff like this considering he never has to shave, but it was soft and had a fresh smell