Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care For Men uploaded by Leidi R.Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care For Men uploaded by Leidi R.Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care For Men uploaded by Julia L.
3 colors available

BY BURT'S BEES

100% Natural Wake up in the morning with an invigorating buzz. Get an intense clean with this naturally invigorating body wash that cleans away dirt and odor, leaving skin refreshed.  All-natural Coconut, Sunflower and Citrus oils clean skin while Cypress and Fir oils energize for skin that looks, smells and feels its natural best. pH Balanced.  Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate Free.  Paraben Free.  Phthalate Free. We care about the environment in the choice of our packaging.  Not tested on animals. Questions? see more...

Kahli K.
Kahli K.
Columbus, OH
I found this product while shopping online, I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. It didn't have much of a lather but it left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. This product was definitely one of the best soaps I've used in recent history. I would certainly recommend it.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband says: I have recently switched from using shave cream in a pressurized can to assorted types in a tube like this brand because they are easier to pack when travelling. I have been trying many varieties with no clear winner as the best. I do like using tubes of shave cream, but this brand is about middle-of-the road. It smells good and lubricates fine. If it has any flaw, it does not seem to spread over my whole beard as well as some of the other brands.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My partner loves this for his face! I like it because it smells good and he likes it because it doesn't give him rashes. Other shave creams really mess with his skin and it's nice to find something so mild
Julia L.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
I'm a big fan of natural, chemical free products, so this hits the mark! I also appreciate that I doesn't have an overwhelming smell or gobs of soapy lather. Just a simple clean with no frills and no chemicals.
Mitchell Y.
Mitchell Y.
Toronto
The body wash was nice. It’s a light scent and lathers well and leaves the skin feeling fresh. I’m more of a soap using fella but I’d use the body wash again and perhaps add it as part of a fun gift basket for someone who enjoys a natural products.