BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
This is okay but definitely not one of my favorites. I purchased it in a pinch and it served its purpose, but I don't think I would really go out of my way to get it again. It went okay, it just didn't last. My eyes water too much for this.
Justina R.
 This is a really nice eyeliner and I will recommend it to other people or this is my first time using it but I really would like to repeat using my eyecolor is Hazel but they change to blue and green I bought it at ultraI would definitely buy it again
Grace N.
His isn't the worst eyeliner I've tried, but it is very far from the best. I saw  it at the grocery store and wanted to try it out, so I did, and I didn't like it.
Ruth A.
Tucson, AZ
I thought this product wasn't really worth it would buy it again it was kind dull and didn't really leave my brows that good sorry but there chapsticks are the bomb
username123 S.
I enjoyed this eyeliner but it didn't meet my expectations. I ourschaed this at Cvs drugstore......... I prefer bigger makeup brands and usually just suck to burts bees for lip balm but the packaging was nice and clean and i would maybe recommend
Satin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
You can't go wrong with natural products now a days! I was in search of some amazing/natural makeup products & I just do happened to come across these for an amazing price! I will definitely purchase again!
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
I have highly sensitive skin so Burt's never disappoints. It is made from quality ingredients and has very cute packaging. May be pricey to some but you get the quality you paid for.
Gon O.
It was hard to use and didn't last at all during the day, the tip broke off and then it was very hard to use and left me with a very messy eye look that wasn't cute
Linda B.
Richmond
I love the burts and bees products. I love how it is all natural, but still gets the job done . I have use this product couple times.
Kawale W.
This product was a little more waxy then I perfected , I may give another try but I wasn't completely sold on my first use.