Burt's Bees Natural Cleansing Wipes Red Ruby Groovy uploaded by Trisha L.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittney H.
Danville, VA
I do not like these one bit. The idea is nice but the scent is awful. They also made me feel sticky after using. I also tried the orange citrus ones and feel the exact same about those. These wipes were a big disappointment. A+ for the effort on the idea, though.
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
I love having these wipes handy in my gym bag for a quick freshen up after hitting the gym and keep some in my desk as well. The smell is perfectly refreshing without being overpowering and I don't find them to dry out my skin. Overall, a great product that I will continue using!
Jahaira T.
Although the product smells wonderful, I'm not sure it's right for sensitive skin. My little sister showered and a couple of hours later got a rash. But other than that I like it, i use it and it makes my skin feel soft.
desyrée m.
i wear makeup and it's a hassle having to wash my whole face with a cleanser versus these easy to use face washing wipes. i love the smell and smooth feel. i use these daily and would high recommended them to anyone who wears makeup.
Jordyn C.
Philadelphia , PA
I have only used these wipes a few times, but I didn't have too many problems. The wipes were gentle on my face, just not one of my favorites to use. They smelled very good and did refresh my face, however they did leave my face feeling a little sticky.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
I love these cleaning wipes. It's easy just to grab one and wipe your face with. Also it can be use for any kind of skin. It makes my face feeling great. The packaging looks small. But you can cut the wipe in half and just pour water on the next and doubles the packaging!
Jayla M.
I don't have much to say about these...they are wipes. I have used them once I am not Super impressed. In my opinion my face felt a little sticky after use. The smell of the wipes was okay.
Libby J.
Nitro, WV
I love these wipes because they are perfect for on the go. When I leave the gym or the beach and I need a quick refresher to my face I just glide these babies across my face and I feel fresh as ever. Love these
Christina M.
Dracut, MA
When trying this product I definitely expected a little more for the price you pay. This was my first time using and I have to say I did leave my skin feeling a little dry. Although I have sensitive skin I could see it working better for someone else
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
These are the worst wipes ever, and it wasn't just the one i got. We got multiple of them and literally none of them were even wet.

back