BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this product because I read good things about it, and I loved that it was natural. It was only $6 so it was also really affordable compared to many products. After using it for awhile now, I can 100% say I’m in love with this product. After a day, my zits were visibly smaller and less red. And it only got better as I kept using it! This product is amazing and seriously works.
Monica P.
Peabody, MA
This product has a very natural earthy scent. As a spot treatment, it dried out the skin surrounding my blemishes, but didn't fully get rid of them. I wanted to give this a try because it's natural but I wish it worked better.
Mackenzie P.
Alexandria , TN
This is an affordable, fast acting, and very effective product to use for quick spot treatment. I have purchased and used this many times. You can typically find it in large Walmart’s and Targets.
Hunter P.
Eaton Rapids, MI
This product did a great job of treating my problem spots and cheek texture. The only “downside “ is the harsh smell, but I can totally deal with the smell because this product is still amazing!
Candice C.
Montgomery
I love this stuff. It’s a bit pricey depending on where you shop but if you have the chance pick a bottle of this stuff up. It’s a bit harsh so I wouldn’t recommend to those who don’t like a little sting when applied to spots.
Bryan C.
This is the only spot treatment that I've ever had work. It's pretty harsh, not going to lie, but if you really need a zit gone fast it will definitely do the job. Easy application as well. It's kind of pricey but worth it.
Heidi L.
Crellin
I have used this and I loved it worked amazing I truly loved knowing it was an all natural product loved the smell the way it left my face feeling clean and glowing I love all Burt bee products just can't afford it lol amazing brand if you are an all natural person
This really does work. For me though products work for a certain amount of time and then a couple of weeks or months later I have to change what I use. This does dry though so I would recommend putting a moisturizer on after aplying this . Overall this product works for many people and thanks to my sister for introducing me to this brand.

Molly V.
Missoula
This product is VERY strongly scented to the point where it’s overpowering. I’ve used this product to spot great acne and feel as if it does nothing other than to sting and irritate pimples more. I wouldn’t recommend this
Kaitlyn m.
I love this stuff! It helps get rid of hard to get rid of acne! It does burn at first but it leaves my zits or pimples to shrink after the first application! My sister recommended it to me and I was pleasantly surprised.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.