BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Amber M.
Rutland
Drys out spots so quickly but the harsh smell is almost overwhelming sometimes. Works so well apply st night and spot should be dried out by morning usually. Price is okay would recommend for sure to friends who have those trouble spots sometimes.
Cristoria C.
This really works! It removes my pimples right away as soon as I feel them comming! Amazing stuff and have never found anything like it! Works great with my extra oily skin! Never irritates me and I love it!
Sarah D.
Bellingham, WA
I use this on occasional breakouts due to not eating healthy or a weekend of drinking and it helps clear my skin right up within a few days. I would recommend this over any other spot treatments out there!
Skincare A.
Novato, CA
This product is hit and miss for me personally. Sometimes it works to dries out pimple but sometimes it doesn’t. Also if you’re sensitive to a strong smelled product, you probably wanna stay away from this one.
Searah N.
Kissimmee
I love love love this product I am a repeat user and would most def recommend. I have a lot of dark spots and using this product along with the other step products worked miracles on my face.there is no room for improvement already great.
Kristina B.
Oxford, OH
This product will sometimes help my acne but normally not. It also dries out my skin pretty well. To apply you have to pour some of it out on your hand which is really inconvenient. I don’t really like this product and stopped using it.
Morgan B.
Broken Arrow, OK
I really like this product. It wasn’t a permanent solution, but it made a huge difference even just over night to my acne. I would put it on before bed and my acne would be visibly smaller in the morning.
Erika S.
Newark, NJ
I wasn’t a big fan of this product. I feel like it did help control my acne for a bit. but as far as the pimples that were already there, I feel like it helped maintain its size. Like it did not help get rid of the pimples at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
I did not like this acne treatment from Burt’s Bees. It is extremely strong and made my face sting. It was too liquidy and did not help the acne on my face at all. I would not recommend this to anyone struggling with acne.
Marissa V.
Bay City, TX
The spot treatment really works. It is not a miracle worker meaning your blemish or pimple won't be disappear overnight but over the course of a week it shrinks it and treats any left over dark marks.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.