BY BURT'S BEES

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Carina B.
Aberdeen
I had a stinging feeling the first couple of times I used it but it seemed to really help dry out my acne. Would reccomend.
Melissa G.
Bronx, NY
Love this product! It helps to remove old acne scars and prevent new ones! It comes in a small bottle and it’s supef easy to use.
Emily R.
worked well and helped me get rid of any big zits that appeared. would repurchase and recommend because it also had a good price
Katie B.
Russellville
This product was okay. I couldn’t see much difference after the use of this. Sometimes it would work and other times it wouldn’t.
Tani L.
Really love this spot treatment helps minimize pimples instantly without drying my skin out to bad I just wish it wasn't so small
Miranda T.
Wheeling, WV
Very strong smelling and burns the skin when it goes on. Kind of pricey for the product. I got the roller. Overall disappointed.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Doesn't work at all. Drys my skin out and made some of my spots worse. I will not be buying this again or recommend it to anyone.
Victoria D.
North Arlington
Once again my acne under control or use this product for the spa treatments for the in between for those really stressful moments
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
I use this but I'm not sure if it works but I still think it's worth trying. I enjoy the smell but it burns my skin a little bit.
member-3fb15
A little over rated for how well it actually works. I like that it’s natural ingredients but didn’t work as well as I was hoping
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.