BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Rebecca M.
Spruce Grove, AB
I love this product. I have very localized acne on my cheek (cysts) and just the occasional small pimple around my period on chin or forehead. I find that no matter the acne, cyst or period zit, this stuff helps to heal and clear it up so fast! And it smells nice too!
Shaina K.
I bought this roll-on on a whim, and have used the entire bottle! Although I have to say I really dislike the smell, when I put it on a spot that is breaking out at night before I go to bed, I really do notice a difference by the morning.
Sierra H.
Peterborough
Have purchased this a couple of times and found it worked quite well. Good product for the price compared to others that cost much much more. I would recommend giving it a try. Not too harsh on skin, not overly drying either.
Jessica V.
Doral, FL
I had pregnany acne and I would keep getting these breakouts which was very annoying until i found this! It did the job! Haven't used it again as I don't have breakouts anymore but of I ever do I'll buy it roght away!
Saga A.
It was okay. It didn't really clear a pimple or help mu acne. I didn't expect much but I gave it a shot. It didn't aggravate my acne but didn't help either. This was my first time. I didn't really have high expectations. I probably wouldn't mention it to others who are struggling with acne.
Nikki C.
Creston , NL
I don't normally have acne prone skin, however I purchased this for the times when I do break out spontaneously. When I do use this, I find it's effective but there's better options on the market. Smells great.
Emma E.
Erskine
This acne treatment is very gentle. Helps reduce the visibility of breakouts quickly and reduces redness without being abrasive or harmful to the skin. Leaves my face feeling beautifully fresh
Theresa W.
hamilton
I used this before I started a new line I wasn’t a fan but it did do its job I was nervous trying so nice mI st acne treatments are very harsh on my face this one wasn’t and cost was very good
Jessica C.
Toronto, ON
This product is absolutely amazing. I've been using it a few years for spot treatment and a little goes a very long way. My acne will recede and disappear after 2 days
Meaghan S.
Saint John, nb
Worked wonders and didn't dry out my skin. The natural tea tree oil in it smells great and doesn't leave my face oily or dry where applied. Put on the night before I can feel a break out and by morning it's all gone!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.