BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
I rarely get acne but when I do this stuff works like a charm. It clears up my spots faster and leaves no scars. I got this stuff at target on a whim and it was awesome! I would recommend it to anyone with mild acne.
Kate G.
Aptos, CA
Good spot treatment for a natural option that’s still inexpensive. It speeds along breakouts. I don’t think it is useful on ones that are still forming but once a head has formed it reduces how long it sticks around.
Taylor D.
Problem pimple right before an event? This is your answer! Burt’s Bees is always so gentle on skin, but this little guy is tough on breakouts, yet super gentle on surrounding skin. I always try to have some on hand.
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
This has to be one of the best spot acne treatment sticks I’ve ever tried. The formula works overnight and doesn’t cause your skin to over dry. You will notice a difference the next day. I would recommend to anyone.
Julia G.
Charlotte
The scent is very strong and it does burn in contact but it works. It met my expectations quickly and it is at a great price point! Effective product and though I’m not using this regularly because my acne has cleared up, I did repurchase this product.
Megan H.
Dekalb, IL
I do like this product and it does work, it’s just that it burns my skin so much. I have very sensitive skin and it burned to the point where I had to rinse it off. It works well but you have to build up a tolerance
Drew P.
Steubenville, OH
Great spot treatment! I have sensitive, not acne prone skin, but this treatment really helps for the here and there pimples. It’s gentle, with a pleasant natural smell. It’s also readily available at local drugstores for a moderate price.
Lydia A.
This stuff works great! I’ll put it on a spot before bed and it’s gone by morning! This was the first time I ever bought this product and I’ll definitely get it again when its out. Great packageing and product.
Amber M.
Rutland
Drys out spots so quickly but the harsh smell is almost overwhelming sometimes. Works so well apply st night and spot should be dried out by morning usually. Price is okay would recommend for sure to friends who have those trouble spots sometimes.
Cristoria C.
This really works! It removes my pimples right away as soon as I feel them comming! Amazing stuff and have never found anything like it! Works great with my extra oily skin! Never irritates me and I love it!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.