BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Katie G.
This product did not work for me whatsoever. I have oily skin & acne in certain spots & I didn’t do anything for them whatsoever 🙁
Ashley S.
Bowling Green , KY
This product works pretty good. The smell is a bit overwhelming for something to be used on my face. I would recommend to a friend
Lindsay D.
The acne solutions line is a great line from Burts bees. It really targets the acne and had saycillic acid to help get rid of acne.
Amber M.
Louisa
Really wanted this to work but I couldn't tell a difference. The smell is horrible lol. It was a decent price i bought as a set.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
I use this but I'm not sure if it works but I still think it's worth trying. I enjoy the smell but it burns my skin a little bit.
Danielle D.
Huntington
Used this for a while (about a month) my face did begin to clear up,  but it wasnt strong enough for my menstrual break out sadly.
Melissa G.
Bronx, NY
Love this product! It helps to remove old acne scars and prevent new ones! It comes in a small bottle and it’s supef easy to use.
Saije B.
BUtler
While a little on the pricey side I use this product every time a zit pops up on my face. It minimizes the look of it immediately
Miranda T.
Wheeling, WV
Very strong smelling and burns the skin when it goes on. Kind of pricey for the product. I got the roller. Overall disappointed.
Victoria D.
North Arlington
Once again my acne under control or use this product for the spa treatments for the in between for those really stressful moments
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.