BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nina N.
I'm currently on my second bottle. Finally something that helps!! It doesn't dry my skin or irritates it at all. Try it!
Brianna L.
So great! This really helps dry out my acne and gets it to go away quickly. I love that the ingredients are all natural!
Megan H.
New York
Love this product. Amazing for those crazy pop ups that want to ruin your life. Also smells nice and isn’t irritating.
Timmi G.
Rayne
Never noticed a big difference in the spots after use. It felt great. Wasn’t my favorite. Some may love it. It depends
Cyndra C.
Cary, NC
I have heard great things about this product. I have purchased it but I haven’t used it yet. Can’t wait to try it out.
Amanda M.
This stuff dries out my ance so well!! It's quite nice. Just the smell isn't my favorite ever. But overall quite nice.
Heather W.
Love this stuff. It really helps clear up my blemishes, but doesn't dry out my skin. It also helps keep blemishes away.
Nicole H.
Cloverdale, CA
I'm addicted to this. anytime I see a spot, I apply this gem and BAM! Blemish gone within hours, while wearing makeup!!
Leigha B.
Such a great product, makes my skin feel a little sticky but so worth it when your acne disappears right away! Love it
Cassidy B.
Salem, OR
I like this product. It is a little more expensive but to me it is worth it. It didn’t make my skin break out or react.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.