BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Danii C.
i love this stuff! doesn’t dry out my skin or make it irritated. really helps clear up acne & reduce the size of breakouts.
Giselle B.
 Was very effective. It does burn in raw or infected areas but overall a very useful product. I would recommend it to anyone
Leah W.
I love this product and I use it every day! It not only works amazing but smells delicious too! And who doesn’t want that?
member-5d2af
This is a really good drug store brand. It is a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion bc it actually works as it claims to.
Jenny V.
Waukesha, WI
I’ve tried every other product and none of them have worked except this one. It’s not too expensive either which is a plus.
Hollie G.
I like that this can just go on the one spot and be done without all the mess and application to skin that doesnt need it!
Ana S.
Burts bees is the best. I love it. Its effective, fast, and natural! I love that i know what im putting on my skin is safe!
Pelczar N.
This product did not one thing for me. My pimples remained and it smells so strong. I would not repurchase for the price.
Brianna L.
So great! This really helps dry out my acne and gets it to go away quickly. I love that the ingredients are all natural!
Nina N.
I'm currently on my second bottle. Finally something that helps!! It doesn't dry my skin or irritates it at all. Try it!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.