BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ashlyn R.
Sutton, WV
This stuff cleared my skin in no time at all!!!!!!!! I love it so much!!!!!!!!!! Definitely would buy it again.
Taryn🎀 M.
love this product but my only problem with it is that it burns a lil bit more than a lot other spot treatments
Jessica H.
Durham, NC
This spot treatment works wonders and the bottle is so cute and little. I put the on a cotton ball and ribbon.
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
I am obsessed with keeping my skin clean and healthy! I've used this for months now and it is a great product!
Eva J.
Bristol, TN
I didn't really feel like this product did much to clear up my breakouts. I was disappointed in how it worked.
Erika A.
la puente
I haven’t tryed this product does it really work ? Is it pricey I really want to try it! Is it gentle or harsh?
Claire L.
San Diego
Works well and is made from good for you ingredients so I don’t have to worry about my skin haveing a reaction
ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟʟᴇ ᴘ.
Plymouth , MN
Organic, effective, I love this product I have recommended it to multiple people and I like that it is natural
Aubrey D.
Chattanooga, TN
This targeted spot treatment is amazing. I typically need to apply it two or three times but it does the trick!
Alexandra C.
Wakefield, Rhode Island
I use this every time I get a breakout and it works to clean up those tough spots. Very medical scent to it.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.