BY BURT'S BEES

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Brenda L.
Love this stuff! I like that it doesn’t sting or burn my skin, yet it helps knock out my pop up blemishes. Smell is a little different but nothing that is bad.
Shannon G.
Ocean City, NJ
This spot treatment is your typical spot treatment. The smell is tough to get past but it does work well! The roller can cause some excess dripping of product
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I thought this acne spot treatment was just so so. There are so many amazing acne spot treatments available these days and this one just didn't do much for me.
marisha b.
It literally clears up all the marks on the first use. I would defiantly invest in this. And it is long lasting and leaves your skin looking fresh and clear
Jennifer M.
I really liked this a lot. I have cystic acne and this was a great moisturizer for me that actually helped reduce my redness & size of the acne. I recommend.
Jessica Argueta A.
Las Vegas, NV
I used the whole treatment system for acne and it worked very well. I love that its natural. However my skin became immune to it after i used it for 3 months
Morgan M.
Grapevine
I love burts bees products as an over the counter skin care. Their products are gentle yet effective. This product has helped my acne calm down and diminish
Kenn🤘🏼 D.
Hillsboro
This is the best acne product ever!!! I put it on my one pimple and boom next day it's gone! It doesn't dry your face out and makes your face feel so fresh.
Stephanie S.
Very I nice for a quick fix and helps reduce the size of pimples. It does burn a little for sensitive skin and I wouldn't use it daily but very nice overall
addie a.
Somerset, NJ
This product was very effective for me when it came to dealing with new acne breakouts. I would use it and the pimples would reduce in size significantly.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.