BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Not too harsh on my dry skin and tends to help my breakouts as long as I over-moisturize to make up for it at night.
Brittany S.
Raleigh
I love this product! I love how easy it is to dispense just a small amount. The smell is also great, very botanical!
Lyndsay N.
Florence, KY
Works pretty well without drying out my skin. Love that it is naturally-based! Makes me feel better about using it.
Taylor H.
Pretty nice product! It seems to work fairly well. I do wish it lasted longer though. It did run out very quickly.
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Didnt dry out my skin and really got rid of my chin acne. Try to use this before bed and wake up feeling refreshed
Toni H.
Johnstown, PA
The cleaner worked excellently at targeted ance spots but was a bit harsh on skin and dried the targeted spots out.
June L.
Laurens, IA
This product is pretty affordable for being natural and a Burt's Bees brand. I have to say that it actually works.
Monica F.
My favorite acne spot treatment. Quickly dries out acne, whether it’s already broken out or if it’s just surfacing
Melissa Nicole E.
I can't get enough of this brand, but not to sure how I feel about this product. I didn't really notice it working.
Heather C.
I love this stuff! Helps clear my breakouts fastBurt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.