BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Danielle P.
This product works wonders! I put it on my acne and in about two days it was gone! Definitely would recommend it
Stephanie D.
It smells horrible but it totally works, and pretty fast as well. I put a little on a q tip to apply it at night
Izzy U.
Suwanee, GA
This stuff is amazing. I love how it's all natural and it really clears my skin up faster then the leading brand.
Jessica P.
The perfect spot treatment for when you need quick results! I carry it in my bag in case I feel something coming.
Dawn W.
Stone Mtn, GA
Worked well. I like the idea of having something I can take with me when I experience  break outs. Very effective.
Ivonne R.
Orlando, FL
I use this product for my blemish. Is very strong it can dry the area but is really good drying up the blemishes
Princess B.
a hit and miss for me. sometimes it works great like it wohld really clear my breakouts and sometimes it doesnt.
Brooke R.
This is the best stuff ever! I would totally recommend them to anyone. It’s easy to use and works great and fast.
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
I am obsessed with keeping my skin clean and healthy! I've used this for months now and it is a great product!
ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟʟᴇ ᴘ.
Plymouth , MN
Organic, effective, I love this product I have recommended it to multiple people and I like that it is natural
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.