BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Sara T.
Brookfield, WI
this product worked really well it’s like a serum that i applied to just the affected areas. i used this for about 2 weeks skipping every other day. and i began to notice results almost instantaneously my pimples were just little red flats bumps.
Mackenzie W.
Rich Hill
This is magic! It completely dries up blemishes overnight. I love it so much. Anytime I have a swollen spot anywhere on my face or back, I use the tiniest amount and you can feel it working instantly. It is the best spot treatment I’ve ever used!
Luana C.
Bel Air, MD
This product is good. I normally use it when I have a pimple in my face. I apply it in the morning and before bad, and it really helps. I do not like the package very much, because I think it waste some of the product. But in general I like it.
Harlie M.
This is the best spot treatment I've use basically ever pretty much down gets rid of my acne overnight I love this thing to pieces and I've been using it for 2 years and it's never let me down so I would definitely recommend to people with acne-prone skin like me
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
This product is perfect for me, being a mom whose always busy doing something and doesn’t have time for much of anything anymore it’s super quick and easy to use. It’s also super effective and hand down the best spot treatment I’ve ever had he pleasure of using. Highly recommend this!
Sam M.
Menasha
I love this treatment. It’s great at night before bed, but I especially love it for in the morning under my makeup! Helps clean out the horrible pesky zits while my face looks wonderful with makeup. Zit doesn’t get work just calms down!
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
I really like this acne treatment but it can be extremely drying. It’s best to use with a q tip on acne that’s come to head so it can quickly dry it out and get rid of it. Don’t over use or it will suck all the moisture out of your face.
Haley H.
Boulder
This stuff has a little sting to it! Smells wonderful and does help reduce redness of blemishes but I saw no improvement in the size or presence of my blemishes. I love that it comes in a small roller ball for easy application but just did not work as well as I’d hoped.
Hannah L.
If you put this on a zit at night, the next morning it will be significantly smaller. It won't be gone completely, but it'll usually be flatter and less red. It's also great at getting rid of acne scars and dark pigmentation. I've gone through about 3 bottles of this stuff and I love it. Just be careful not to overdo it with this product, its super strong and can dry out your skin when used multiple times in a day. I use it at night on problem spots but not in the morning.
Josette G.
Fort Wayne
This spot treatment got rid of a pimple in two days! I put it on once in the morning and once at night for two days then it disappeared! Very much worth the price. It lasts for a long time as well, so you can always have it on hand.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.