BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it
Paola G.
Paterson, NJ
I LOVE IT !It does exactly what you want it to. Doesn't clog your pores and you see results within the first week. I would definitely recommend it.
Kaytlyn T.
Plano, TX
didn't work for me at all but it smells good, the texture of the solution was good, but for the price of this I was disappointed to see no results
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
This is an ok spot treatment but isnt my favorite at the drugstore . It stings a lot when you apply it and isn't what id call gentle on the skin .
Leah D.
Works great for acne and acne scars! Tends to dry my skin out a lil sometimes, but overall great product! Best natural acne treatment I’ve used!
Bianca S.
Love this stuff! Works great. Only thing I don't like about it is that it irritated my skin a bit. Would recommend though, 8/10 cutee packaging!
Grace N.
Holland
Love this spot treatment! Tea tree oil is so good for my face and this treatment makes for an effortless application, without it being too harsh!
Kelsey H.
Athol, MA
I loved this product. It got rid of any pimples I had and dried them out so quickly, sometimes before they even had the chance to come to a head
Kaleigh B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This product is easy to apply it works pretty well. Although, I do think it burns a lot so if you have a problem with that I would not recommend.
Kate K.
I like this spot treatment I usually keep this in my makeup bag in my purse for those times that you just see it popping up and want a quick fix!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.