BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Katie G.
This product did not work for me whatsoever. I have oily skin & acne in certain spots & I didn’t do anything for them whatsoever 🙁
Paula M.
This burns a lot. When I use it though, I do see a small difference but not enough to repurchase and definitely not worth the price
Ashley S.
Bowling Green , KY
This product works pretty good. The smell is a bit overwhelming for something to be used on my face. I would recommend to a friend
Melissa G.
Bronx, NY
Love this product! It helps to remove old acne scars and prevent new ones! It comes in a small bottle and it’s supef easy to use.
Victoria D.
North Arlington
Once again my acne under control or use this product for the spa treatments for the in between for those really stressful moments
Carina B.
Aberdeen
I had a stinging feeling the first couple of times I used it but it seemed to really help dry out my acne. Would reccomend.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
I use this but I'm not sure if it works but I still think it's worth trying. I enjoy the smell but it burns my skin a little bit.
Danielle D.
Huntington
Used this for a while (about a month) my face did begin to clear up,  but it wasnt strong enough for my menstrual break out sadly.
Tani L.
Really love this spot treatment helps minimize pimples instantly without drying my skin out to bad I just wish it wasn't so small
Amber M.
Louisa
Really wanted this to work but I couldn't tell a difference. The smell is horrible lol. It was a decent price i bought as a set.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.