BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Savannah C.
This product didn’t help my acne very much. I’ve tried it and tried it, never decreased redness or the size of the pimple.
Chenoa S.
Albuquerque , NM
I use this daily for any new acne and I love it. It usually takes a few days to completely diminish the spot, but it works!
Danii C.
i love this stuff! doesn’t dry out my skin or make it irritated. really helps clear up acne & reduce the size of breakouts.
Keely S.
Eau Claire, WI
This is something I come back to once in a while but it doesn't always do what I need it to. Its good for small blemishes.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees, ethical and great smelling products that work. My brother has acne and this works for him!
Giselle B.
 Was very effective. It does burn in raw or infected areas but overall a very useful product. I would recommend it to anyone
Sarah A.
Spotsylvania, VA
This product really helped clear up my skin when I was a teenager. I remember having a really good strong distinct smell.
Ana S.
Burts bees is the best. I love it. Its effective, fast, and natural! I love that i know what im putting on my skin is safe!
Hollie G.
I like that this can just go on the one spot and be done without all the mess and application to skin that doesnt need it!
member-5d2af
This is a really good drug store brand. It is a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion bc it actually works as it claims to.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.