BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Orlando M.
This is the most amazing thing i have ever used from this line. It smells amazing , i cant live without having this with me.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Great little blend of essential oils in a roller ball to easily target apply and hit them hard to get overnight improvement.
Tirayshia A.
Opelousas, LA
This helps pretty good like my Origins 10min problem mask. I dont like the smell but it has help minimize breakouts as well!
Lynsey G.
springfield
I felt like this worked really well the redness and irritation of my pimples went down after putting this on them at bedtime
Krissy J.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really like this product. I still break out in occasion and I really like that there is an option that is quality and safe.
Keely S.
Eau Claire, WI
This is something I come back to once in a while but it doesn't always do what I need it to. Its good for small blemishes.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees, ethical and great smelling products that work. My brother has acne and this works for him!
Danii C.
i love this stuff! doesn’t dry out my skin or make it irritated. really helps clear up acne & reduce the size of breakouts.
Giselle B.
 Was very effective. It does burn in raw or infected areas but overall a very useful product. I would recommend it to anyone
Chenoa S.
Albuquerque , NM
I use this daily for any new acne and I love it. It usually takes a few days to completely diminish the spot, but it works!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.