BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
I use this but I'm not sure if it works but I still think it's worth trying. I enjoy the smell but it burns my skin a little bit.
Victoria D.
North Arlington
Once again my acne under control or use this product for the spa treatments for the in between for those really stressful moments
Carina B.
Aberdeen
I had a stinging feeling the first couple of times I used it but it seemed to really help dry out my acne. Would reccomend.
Larry 🥀.
I use once in a while don’t use as much but really good for those whole wanna dry out large pores works good if you give time .
Wildeline F.
Didn't really work on my skin but it's a okay product to have. I just need something more effective. It's all about preference
Jessica W.
Hueytown, AL
Amazing Natural Product! Worked wonderfully and quickly on my blemishes. Burt's Bees is a company I trust for skin care needs.
chloëryanboyett B.
Pendleton, OR
if you put this on at night it greatly reduces acne and does magic while you sleep. not the best smell but, but is all natural!
Alma M.
I used this product when I had a bit of acne and it didn’t do much of the job I expected it too, but it was very moisturizing!
Ashley G.
MILWAUKEE
me ayudado bastante. A desaparecido un poco mi acné. Lo seguire usando y lo recomiendo mucho y espero le de resultados a todos
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I feel like this does work - it’s not magical by any means, but in my experience, better than nothing! Will likely use again :)
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.