BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Bianca S.
Love this stuff! Works great. Only thing I don't like about it is that it irritated my skin a bit. Would recommend though, 8/10 cutee packaging!
Kaleigh B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This product is easy to apply it works pretty well. Although, I do think it burns a lot so if you have a problem with that I would not recommend.
Kate K.
I like this spot treatment I usually keep this in my makeup bag in my purse for those times that you just see it popping up and want a quick fix!
Grace N.
Holland
Love this spot treatment! Tea tree oil is so good for my face and this treatment makes for an effortless application, without it being too harsh!
Morgan W.
Hayden, ID
This acne treatment made my skin burn, and also dryed it out horribly. Would not recommend this treatment to anyone with mildly sensative skin.
Grace B.
Lemont, IL
Love this product! Cleared am spots I had over night. Very affordable for such great quality. Highly recommend any of the Burt’s bees products.
Arianna G.
Waller, TX
WOW this product to so good and can get rid of problematic spots so quickly! Recently I have been breaking out more and this did just the trick
angela s.
Austin, TX
It is a good product but it dries way too much my skin
even though my skin is oily the area of the pimple gets tp dry and creates a dark spot
Kaila F.
I wasn’t necessarily a fan of this one. It stings when you put it on your face and I didn’t really see a difference it was making on my skin
maria k.
Silverton
I don't really know how I feel about this. I've used this many times and it doesn't work that well to get rid of my acne like other products.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.