BY BURT'S BEES

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Maggie k.
Does. Not. Work. Do not buy this. It does nothing and you end up regretting the purchase. Save your money and buy something else. If I could give no stars I would. I have will not be buying this again
Kristyn Z.
I love that this is a more natural product for taking care of pimples. It rolls on well and tingles a little. I feel much better about using this compared to some of the other products available that have a bunch of chemicals.
Kassandra S.
This product isn’t taking care of my acne like others have. I’m giving it a final test and if it doesn’t clear things up I will be switching. It also makes my face oily.
Ann S.
Manhattan, KS
I LOVE this stuff. I suffer from horrible acne and this helps keep it down. It doesn't dry your skin like benzoyl peroxide products do. It smells good, but it CAN burn.
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
Burt's Bees will never make a product I don't immediately fall in love with, this included. I've used a few spot treatments before but this one is really my favorite.
India D.
Madison
I enjoy a lot of other Burt’s bees products, however, this one did not really help with all of my acne. Initially it did get rid of some spots, but it doesn’t do a lasting job.
Lindsy M.
I swear by this product! I tend to get random breakouts and burts bees takes it right away! Once I feel a pimple coming out I put a small amount onto it and it seems to dry up instantly without drying out my skin!
Ashley W.
Helps to dry out pesky pimples and clear up breakouts fast! The scent is a little strong and is irritating when applied to areas close to your eyes but it’s worth it.
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
This is the only thing that works for my acne. It makes my pimples go away over night and it doesn't give me rashes like everything else has. I always recommend this to anyone that has really sensitive skin.
Kayla E.
I use all of burts bees skin care and lip products. They have great prices and work amazing. It is very gentle on my skin and I buy it from walgreens. They have awesome deals and I am definitely buying this again
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.