BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Kayla E.
I love this product but hate the smell. I’m not a fan of black licorice! The price is right and the product does work. I just cannot get past the smell.
Cynthia S.
Leesburg, FL
Good product. Works great for spot treatment, can sting a little bit but isn’t unbearable. Works well and doesn’t irritate eczema which is a plus for me.
Dolly L.
Philadelphia, NY
Love the scents and texture !! Prices are great for a natural ingredients !! Very effective !! Love that you can get the product absie at Walmart .
Vanessa G.
I liked this but it did dry out my skin more than I would have liked. But it did dry up the little acne spots that I did have. So I would recommend it
Chelsea B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I really enjoy this treatment but the bottle is hard to use and I went through it soooo quickly. Super disappointing as I really did find it effective.
andrea n.
Doral, FL
It helped me, but it didn’t make my acne disappear completely. It is good if you don’t have the type of acne that i had. it was very gentle on my skin
Brandon J.
Moncks Corner, SC
Great product!! Good price, and great smell. Just wanted a litter more in the bottle. Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion
Angelina G.
A nice change when your skin adjust to products. The more natural treatment helps keep inflammation down and notice a change size of pimple over night
Jessica C.
Westlake, OH
I like this product because it’s all natural but I did not have the results as quickly as I was expecting. I liked that it was decently priced though
Genesis R.
Bronx
It’s a good product for young people like teens and young adults. However as my skin is changing is don’t longer need a strong dryer product for acne
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.