BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Morgan K.
Tomball , TX
I liked this spot treatment for awhile. It did seem to reduce the swelling and redness. I did not care for the scent at all and it isn't as effective as some products around the same price. The ingredient list is very natural though!!
Sarah H.
Spring, TX
Really like this it actually works! Unlike so many other products this one actually does something! It is kinda pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Now that I've tried it I won't be wasting money on any other product.
I can find it at any store.
Defiantly give it a try
Suzie M.
Love Burt's bees products. This is a good product that works fast on drying up pimples. It has a strong smell so I would only is it at night. I used this with the Burt's bees acne wash and it works well. Definitely would recommend this for someone struggling with acne.
mindy S.
Ankeny, IA
I recently purchased this product and so far I really like it. The smell is a little strong but it's a nice clean smell. Over night I did notice it did reduce the size of my acne and didn't dry my face out like some others have.
Ashlie M.
I love Burts bees but I was somewhat disappointed in this product. It did get rid of some of my smaller pimples but this product does not work for cystic acne or bigger pimples.
BONNIE K.
I love it is a natural product .I do not have full blown acne but when I get breakouts OH BOY! This product works pretty good. Put it on the big breakout and by next morning it is much better. It does not dry my skin like some of the other products I have tried.
Savanna O.
Stevenson, WA
This product works so well I will put a littl on problem spots at night and by morning they are either gone or gone enough I can cover them with makeup. The only thing I don't like is it kind of smells like black licorice.
Taylor H.
Killen, AL
I have extremely sensitive skin and can't use most spot treatments. This is the ONLY product I have found that works for me! The smell is definitely something you have to get use to, but it definitely isn't unbearable.
David H.
Deland, FL
I've used this with great results! It is great for clearing up the breakouts that pop up from time to time. Burt's Bees products are always a good choice, and this one is just that. I give a full 5 stars for this great zit zapper!
Christy L.
Honestly, I did not notice any difference or improvement at all with this product. Which is too bad since I do love Burts Bees as a brand and enjoy many of their other products. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.