BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I feel like this worked as well as any inexpensive OTC acne treatment but costs more. I didn't mind the strong smell or the sting, but it really didn't act differently or work better than a cheap benzoyl peroxide.
Heather S.
Granite Falls, NC
This product was just okay. It didn't really work for my acne. For the price you pay I expected more from the spot treatment. The packaging for all their products is just okay. It never really catches your eye.
Katiana D.
Raleigh, NC
BEST ACNE PRODUCT ON THE MARKET. I have used this for years and will continue to use it. Very effective at stopping, healing, and preventing breakouts. Layers great under makeup. Would definitely recommend.
Rachael M.
I absolutely love this product. It doesn't smell the best, but its worth it because it works so well. I have sensitive skin so a lot of acne products do more harm than good, but this product hasn't!
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
All I can say is if you have acne get this product now.... I'm not kidding this does wonders, but you may get some redness- totally depends on your skin type. I would give this a go though because we all have acne and personally I would want to get rid of it fast.
Candice R.
This product is absolutely amazing!! I've already repurchased it twice. If I put it on at night, my blemish would be gone the next day! Product is a bit hard to get out and use completely but I do love this product
Dana B.
Aptos, CA
I wasn't impressed with this product. For the price, I expected it to work much better than it did. I also found it hard to apply with the roller-ball. Not impressed. I won't buy it again.
Nikki C.
Haddon Township, NJ
I had terrible acne and using this once over night made my pimples come right to the surface. After a couple days I was pimple free. Strong smell but its not terrible. Doesn't work all that great on scars though.
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Really one of the only products I have found to use during a breakout that is not overdrying and doesn't burn like the alcohol and acidity in other treatments. Definitely recommend.
Kayla B.
Good products! Love this so much, the way it makes my skin feel is phenomenal! So sift and silky to the touch. Definitely recommend this to everyone with all skin types!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.