BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💜
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
When this product first came out I really thought it worked well and liked it. As it’s been out longer I don’t care for it as much. I hate the smell and the feel of it. It always burns so bad on my face to.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
I get hormonal acne every month, 2 or 3 will appear on my face and sometimes on my chest. I used this product and have high hopes due to being natural. I used salisylic acid in the past but its chemical and this brand claimed its natural, but did not work at all, i spot treatment my pimples day and night before i go to bed but no changed it did nothing at all. The smell makes me feel nausea and u have to use cotton buds to apply on pimple which it takes alot of product. Not buying it again.
Elle U.
This product is a miracle. Using this product twice a day cleared up acne spots in under 3 days. Purchased mine at walmart for around $10 and will definitely be purchasing again.
Olesiya D.
This helps with any stubborn spots I have. Takes a couple of nights for the blemish to dry out but it still definitely works! I only dab a small amount directly onto the blemish.
Parmila K.
So I heard this was an great product for acne and I tried the whole acne kit but it was horrible because it made me breakout more and it was pricey. Had a strong chemical smell.
Valentina C.
Omg this product is amazing for the acne I am really surprised. It's not the best packing but whatever. Is my first time using this product and is really effective I am pretty sure that I gonna buy again
Janae M.
Benton, KY
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Jessica H.
Roseville, CA
This stuff doesn’t work. The price is okay, but it is a waste. The smell is super strong and it burns when you put it on. I would recommend the origins spot treatment instead!
Amanda N R.
El Paso
This product was a personal disappointment all around. From its buttery feeling, I expexted smooth hydrating results, and instead, I got a ton of redness and dry patches everywhere I applied. It was a bit harsh on my skin after only applying it twice a day like recommended.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.