BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
KD K.
It definitely works! It burns a bit on application especially if you've popped or picked at your blemishes. It also reddens the area temporarily but bumps are gone within the day.
Emily M.
Wilmington, NC
My go to spot treatment for stubborn acne that just won’t go! It has met all of my expectations and more. Extremely gentle and so effective! Love burts bees products
Jayna H.
Bronx, NY
I loved this stuff. It was inexspensive and really did work for me. I got it at my local drug store and it really did help me when i got a pimple here and there!
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
This stuff is super potent it works really well and really fast. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I don't love the smell but it's not going to stope from using it because it works so well.
Maggie k.
Does. Not. Work. Do not buy this. It does nothing and you end up regretting the purchase. Save your money and buy something else. If I could give no stars I would. I have will not be buying this again
Kristyn Z.
I love that this is a more natural product for taking care of pimples. It rolls on well and tingles a little. I feel much better about using this compared to some of the other products available that have a bunch of chemicals.
Ann S.
Manhattan, KS
I LOVE this stuff. I suffer from horrible acne and this helps keep it down. It doesn't dry your skin like benzoyl peroxide products do. It smells good, but it CAN burn.
Lindsy M.
I swear by this product! I tend to get random breakouts and burts bees takes it right away! Once I feel a pimple coming out I put a small amount onto it and it seems to dry up instantly without drying out my skin!
Kayla E.
I use all of burts bees skin care and lip products. They have great prices and work amazing. It is very gentle on my skin and I buy it from walgreens. They have awesome deals and I am definitely buying this again
Telia W.
Conway, AR
As delicate as it is resilient, your skin is your first line of defense against the elements. Facial skin requires gentle protection and nutrients that work in harmony with your skin’s natural chemistry. At Burt’s Bees, its nature’s time-tested solutions to create effective products that let your natural beauty radiate. Nourishing your skin with the nutrients it needs, while effectively cleansing or moisturizing. Putting on your body is just as important as what you put in it, and have perfected each of the products with some of the best natural ingredients.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.