BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I’m not a fan of the smell. But it works really well. It’s gentle. You can purchase at Target. It’s very effective and was easy to use. Everyone should try this brand!!! Definitely would purchase again.
Alexa D.
Howell, NJ
I recently picked this up at Walmart because a friend of mine recommended it. We both have breakouts and needed something that would get rid of them. It is a bit pricey, but not too much compared to other acne treatments that work, plus this helped SO much! My skin isn't 100% where I want it to be, but it's getting there. Be warned: if you have any open cuts, this WILL sting, but that's thanks to the alcohol, tea tree oil, and other extracts. Overall, I would definitely recommend trying this out if you're looking for something to help out your skin! It may dry it out a little at first, but a little moisturizer helps!
Kayla A.
Iron River
It actually works! I have acne prone skin and this worked like a dime! I actually am in shock from the way it worked for how cheap it was. Burt's Bees has done it again!
Jazmyn L.
Amarillo, TX
Every once in a while if I use it too often, it will leave dry patches. However, it does its job and I'd recommend only using it twice a week if your skin is problematic.
Madeline H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love natural solutions but I have to say this didn't really work for me. It's super goopy and thick and did help dry out my pimples but did not reduce redness or size.
Melissa C.
Jasper, AL
It has a really clean smell to it and helps a good bit with minor bumps and breakouts. Some still get through anyways though and I wouldn't rely on it if you get bad breakouts.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
This got rid of all of my pimples but it stung and had a very very bad scent- like pine sol. If you want an effective treatment it works but it isn't a good experience.
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
This spot treatment seemed to do nothing for my pimples. It was hard to apply, I felt I wasted a lot of product trying to get it on a q-tip. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Chloe H.
Blacklick, OH
This product does not work on my blemishes. I apply it after washing my face at night and see no difference to my break outs. I would not recommend this product because it’s ineffective.
Sabrina S.
I received this item for free and it has worked well. It has a strong smell that is too much but it works really well. It can be found at Walmart for a cheap price.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.