BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
I am all for natural products but there are better spot treatments out there that are more effective. I do not break out often but when I do I will get one or two large deep down pimples. This is why I like spot treatments, however this particular treatment does not work quick enough. I started using Oxy Spot Treatment and I had instant results.
Sierra R.
Cleveland, OH
I believe this product worked well for mild scars. Any major scars would be better off with a more specialized product. That being said, I do feel that this product really helped get smaller scars to finally go away
Shanti A.
I love this spot treatment because it really works wonders. It has a very strong smell so I would recommend using it at night only. I use it at night after washing my face. It really helps your blemishes and other acne marks fade away.
Samantha M.
Green Cove Springs, FL
I use this product at night before I go to bed on problem areas on my face and see a difference when I wake up the following morning. This product has a slight smell, such as trees mixed with peppermint, but I did not experience any burning sensation from it, it does however feel a bit tingly when you apply it. You should be able to find this product at any drugstore, Ulta, or Walmart. The price isn't too bad considering how long it will last you.
Cheryl C.
Oh my daughter just loves Bert's Bees. First I hurt about the brand was through her. It was quite lovely and much more than I expected. The price is right at the edge of its value. A dollar or 2 less may make it a wee bit better.
Rachel M.
This product is amazing. I have acne prone skin, and after using this for about a week my skin was completely clear! It was $8 for a tiny bottle but I can say it was well worth it and a little bit of the product goes a long way!! 10/10
Alexis G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a must have in my skin routine. This product is one that targets blemishes and acne and is quick to remove unwanted blemishes. I have used it for about a year now and I am more than satisfied.
Laurel W.
Lubbock, TX
Okay so this is actaully like an oil! Kind of hard to apply but didn't feel uncomfortable. Haven't had long so can't tell if it does a big difference but I trust burt's bees so excited about this one!
Jenn V.
I get hormonal breakouts around my menstrual cycle, so I needed something that worked as a spot treatment & was not disappointed with this. Just add a tiny dab & within a few hours it noticeably shrinks the pimple & takes away most of the redness. Definitely a keeper.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
This stuff is magic! I decided to try it because when it came summer time my face would get so oily and end up breaking out every now and then. I tried this spot treatment and it was great! My face cleared up so quick!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.