BY BURT'S BEES

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Jessica G.
Love this Burt's 🐝 acne solutions toner! I bought it at Walmart but it is available anywhere just about. It was on sale and not too pricey. Worth the buy for sure! I've noticed a huge difference in my skin tone and texture.
little l.
San Diego, CA
This product does seem to work for the blemishes on my chin but the smell really does bother me. I complain to my friends about the smell a lot and they all 100% agree with me. Good product though and I’ve seen results.
Elseana P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! It is perfect for small breakouts! Whenever I get a pimple, I dab it on and it goes away the next day! I highly recommend this to anyone that gets pimples and wants it to go away as fast as possible!
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
While yes this dries out my pimples, it also irritates the hell out of my skin if you do buy this I suggest mixing it with something else to lessen the intensity of the ingredients. And the smell is pretty overpowering.
Megan H.
Orlando
Whenever I have a breakout, I take a q-tip and put a little of this product over it and when I wake up the next day, my breakout is gone. I love how natural this product is and that I know it’s not harmful for my skin.
Alyssa Y.
When used every day or at least every other day, this stuff WORKS! I normally have a very clear face and only get one pimple maybe every other month but I do get blackheads regularly on my chin and when I use this I can definitely see a difference
Mia💫 B.
I bought this at CVS, was having a major breakout. I used it overnight after popping my pimples, the next morning most were gone or were shrunk in size. I will definitely buy again and recommend to anyone with acne!
Staci W.
I love this spot treatment! It smells terrible but that’s mostly because of it’s all natural ingredients. I can have a zit, use this and the zit is gone the next day. It helps fight acne without over drying my skin.
Drew P.
Steubenville, OH
Great spot treatment! I have sensitive, not acne prone skin, but this treatment really helps for the here and there pimples. It’s gentle, with a pleasant natural smell. It’s also readily available at local drugstores for a moderate price.
Jackie V.
This is the really one of my all-time acne treatment literally when I put this on I feel it working it's so amazing it's a bit pricey but totally worth it you can get this product at Walmart or Cracker Barrel but it's amazing
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.