BY BURT'S BEES #14 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
bryanna s.
United States
Not the best. Super greasy,smell is overwhelming,and it burns your skin. It doesn't work at all. In fact it makes your skin even worse by inflaming and irritating it. Not to mention the smell leaving your eyes to water and the pesky grease trail it leaves everywhere
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
My mom and sister have been using burts bees for Years so when the time came I was intrigued to try this to see if it actually worked. and it did! However, I would recommend the complexion stick by burts bees opposed to this just because they literally do the same thing but the stick is easier to apply, where this I have to put it on a Q-tip which absorbs a lot of the product and they are the same price! This has a strong smell and it burns my sensitive skin but honey we gotta do what we gotta do to make the red spots vanish!!
coupon f.
orange
Super drying but surprisingly very good. Potent odor but I never minded it. It always burns when you use it but usually when I apply it to an active pimple there is always pimple reduction in the morning but it is very irritating so I would use it with caution
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
This product worked pretty well for me personally. I'm not sure I'll repurchase because I'm constantly trying new products and this didn't wow me but it done the job. I think I prefer the Mario drying lotion. Although, I will say, this one is more convenient.
Carlee B.
I like the thought of using natural products, but this just doesn't do the job like all the chemical laden products. Maybe my acne was too bad, but this product didn't make a difference no matter how often I applied it. I will not buy this product again.
Taylor Z.
Camden
I do really enjoy this product. I like the fact that it is more natural than other products. It doesn’t work the fastest compared to other products. I do wish it had a different application method because you do need a q-tip or other item to apply it to your skin.
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I absolutely love this product! I wash my face in Burt’s Bees Acne solutions gel wash and use the spot treatment if needed for a quick 3-4 day fix! It has a nice light scent and doesn’t break my face out worse! I love it. Definitely worth the money.
Rachelle R.
Not the best, not the worst. I loved that it has the roller ball and that it is mostly natural. My skin didn't care too much and sometimes I felt like it started causing break outs but unless having break outs over everything so it is hard to say.
Mackenzie W.
Rich Hill
This is magic! It completely dries up blemishes overnight. I love it so much. Anytime I have a swollen spot anywhere on my face or back, I use the tiniest amount and you can feel it working instantly. It is the best spot treatment I’ve ever used!
Kie C.
I prefer natural remedies, so I always enjoy Burt’s Bees products. The packaging is nice and it’s a good value for what it costs. It helped me get control of my acne at points when it was really bad, so I would try this again. I recommend it!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.