BY BURT'S BEES

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Samantha B.
I have sensitive combination skin that has isolated breakouts. This product was extremely effective and gentle. I like using spot treatments with a more natural ingredient list due to my skin sensitivity. I would buy this product again.
Alissa P.
Peabody, MA
I wouldn't call this product amazing but it definitely works. I put it on at night after washing my face and in the morning my blemishes are a lot smaller. It takes a couple of days to completely get rid of the blemish and it dries out your skin. Overall it does the trick if you are looking for an inexpensive acne treatment.
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
This product didn't do much to my acne in the first weeks it did help make my acne smaller but as the weeks progressed it made my acne red and irritated. I felt that this liquid was too strong and overwhelming for sensible skin areas.
Brooke J.
It wasn't super effective, but after using morning and night routinely, I have found it slowly does the job. I've used the product multiple times, but now I just make my own spot treatments, and to be honest, they are more effective.
Kim K.
Burts Bees is a great company and I love this treatment! Would definitely recommend for acne treatment! This helps a lot and is great to put on when you see yourself starting to get a pimple. Definitely recommend this company's products
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
This product is amazing! Not too drying, but works wonderful. It's gentle on the skin and clears blemishes. I bought this product at target, it's a decent value for what you pay for it. I would recommend this product to other people.
Sierra M.
Spokane WA
I got this a gift from my mom and maybe it’s just because I apply acne products on my face when the acne is open/visible, but this solution really stung my face it felt like I was pouring chemicals on my face. Smelled like it too :/
Courtney S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite acne spot treatments. It's rally gentle in skin but still does it's job to get rid of acne. Burt's bees always has amazing products and this is definitely amazing! I recommend this to anyone struggling with acne.
Jessica W.
Wylie, TX
Spot Treatment=STOP Treatment! This is literally magic in a bottle. Made with a simple formula & a natural treatment that rapidly reduces redness & inflammation in a snap. It's also super easy to find. You can find it almost anywhere.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
THIS PRODUCT IS A MUST HAVE. I only purchased this product as a last resort but holy cow what a difference! My skin cleared up over night! I use this spot treatment on not only my face but on my body acne as well. Definitely would recommend.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.