BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My cousin actually introduced me to this product. We used to use it a lot when when puberty hit. Helped calm our troublesome skin and was very gentle and easy to use. The scent was great and helped diminish the size of the pimple.
Zoe A.
Lumberton, TX
This stuff is just amazing. As someone who struggles with acne, I can definitely say it's worth the price. I use it everyday. CVS carries it and it's very easy to get and use. Makes a huge difference in my skin. Would buy again.
Remington T.
New Plymouth , ID
This didn’t help much with breakouts and dried my skin out horribly. I’ve used other spot treatments but they have never dried my skin out like this before. I usually love this brand but this one was a disappointment. Sadly.
robyn j.
Millington, TN
When I get pimples, this is the first product I reach for. It feels great on my skin and it is extremely effective. It's very gentle on my dry and sensitive skin, and it's worth the price. I recommend any Burt's Bees product.
Brianna L.
Crum
I love Burt’s bees products but I couldn’t tell a difference using this. All it did was dry my face out and it was very hard to get out of the bottle because it don’t have a pump or anything. I don’t recommend this to anyone
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
While yes this dries out my pimples, it also irritates the hell out of my skin if you do buy this I suggest mixing it with something else to lessen the intensity of the ingredients. And the smell is pretty overpowering.
little l.
San Diego, CA
This product does seem to work for the blemishes on my chin but the smell really does bother me. I complain to my friends about the smell a lot and they all 100% agree with me. Good product though and I’ve seen results.
Elseana P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! It is perfect for small breakouts! Whenever I get a pimple, I dab it on and it goes away the next day! I highly recommend this to anyone that gets pimples and wants it to go away as fast as possible!
Megan H.
Orlando
Whenever I have a breakout, I take a q-tip and put a little of this product over it and when I wake up the next day, my breakout is gone. I love how natural this product is and that I know it’s not harmful for my skin.
Mia💫 B.
I bought this at CVS, was having a major breakout. I used it overnight after popping my pimples, the next morning most were gone or were shrunk in size. I will definitely buy again and recommend to anyone with acne!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.