BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
vi t.
I have been using this for the past four years. Cannot describe my love for this treatment enough! A $7-10 (depends on where you go) lasted me over a year. The product works wonder without being too harsh on my skin. I got rid of all my acne and pimples!
Lillian R.
Shelbyville, IN
This stuff is great for blemishes. I usually put in on at night and most of my zits will start disappearing the next morning. You can really feel it working once you apply it. I wish it was easier to apply and that it came with more product but it's worth it.
Hannah J.
Tulsa , OK
I am very careful about what ingredients my skin care contains and I love using Burt’s bees for this exact reason! I love that this clears up your breakouts fast without any burning or irritation to the skin. The price is a little much for a drugstore brand but it’s worth it!
Kendall K.
OK so I have never tried a product like this. I have tried so many to help my skin and they never work. It shows better results within twelve hours. It drys up any kind of pimple I have had to make it visibly look better. I have never tried anything like it!
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
This stuff is my saving grace! If I’m having a couple breakouts, I just take a couple dabs of this stuff and BOOM! I like to use it overnight, because the smells is kinda strong, but it doesn’t bother me. Especially not since it works for me perfectly!
Alex S.
Brentwood, TN
I use this whenever I have acne spots come up that need some attention. Burt’s Bees does it right with this acne spot treatment! Easy to use, great value, and gets rid of those pesky little (or big) pimples! I would highly recommend you give it a try!
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
This product was good for keeping my acne at a mild level. I always had very bad acne and this was good at keeping it minimal but not completely gone. The clear glass packaging was nice but easy to break. It didn't have that much of a noticeable smell.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
this got rid of some of my bad acne break outs over night. It really does the trick especially if youre trying to get rid of a spot or acne spots over night for sure. its a great value and i love this brand a ton! i would buy again. it also smells good lol!
Lila I.
St. Louis
Meh. That about sums of my experience using this. No noticeable difference in breakouts before and after use. It's a bit pricey for the quality, and though I love the natural aspect of burts bees it doesn't work very well for me. I have a friend that had light acne and it works for her, though, so if you have oily skin with the occasional breakout I recommend this, just not for cases such as mine.
Rachelle R.
Not the best, not the worst. I loved that it has the roller ball and that it is mostly natural. My skin didn't care too much and sometimes I felt like it started causing break outs but unless having break outs over everything so it is hard to say.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.