BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin G.
I’m not a fan of this product. I didn’t find that it did anything to help my skin. It had Anna’s odor to it and it just tingled a bit. I know that is what the chapsticks do but I didn’t like it on my face.
Jacquelyn W.
Yukon, OK
This product works wonder. i will wake up with a giant pimple on my face, put this cream on it and half way through the day it has disappeared. this product is well worth the money. thumbs up from me :)
Raché B.
Charleston
I have acne prone oily skin and I have since high school. Sometimes my acne leaves behind dark spots and I've found this product to really lighten my spots over time. I've only purchased it once and it takes a little time to see results .
Joanna M.
Redwood City, CA
I think there is a rollerball version of this too. Both of them work great. I use a q-tip to apply this directly to the problem spots. I use this before my moisturizer and it’s perfect. I get treatment and then my normal lotion on top.
Sarah D.
Charlotte, NC
I typically don't break out much, but when I do, this is my go to product. It works well because it drys out any acne you have, and by the next morning you can tell that your blemish is a lot smaller!
sherry r.
TULSA, OK
I will wash my face in the shower with noxzema and then a scrub and pit this on right after and i have noticed my spot are clearing up.. my face is alot softer than before.. I’m starting to see a major difference in the glow of my face
Hannah B.
I have tried just about every acne treatment out there and this is the only one I keep using. It disinfects the area to keep the bacteria/acne from spreading to other parts of your face and it helps reduce redness and shrink the spot. I will definitely continue buying this.
Nichole D.
Chisholm
Favorite acne product for pimples that just show up out of no where. It's works amazing. It's smells pretty good too. It really did meet my standards, especially since a little bottle lasts a long time. You can get it at Walgreens.
Leslie P.
Columbia, SC
When I feel a breakout thats starting to come out, I immediately rub some of this on & it helps fight the blemish. It dries out any of the current blemishes that I do have & it doesn't over dry it.
Hannah T.
Gibsonburg, OH
I preferred the roll on acne spot treatment. I only used this product one time and did not use it again. For the amount you get in the bottle at Walmart I don’t think that it’s too pricey.. for some people it’s the right product
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.