BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alyssa M.
Georgetown, TX
I love this! It's all natural and helps dry out the zit and brings them down. I put this on before bed and then add a night cream for moisture. I'm almost out and I bought it probably 6 months ago! I highly recommend it! Sometimes it stings a bit due to the acne, but it works.
Brittany B.
Clinton Township
This stuff is great, it really dries out any pimples that you may have and the next day they look smaller and less red and it usually helps them to go away within a couple of days. This was my favorite spot treatment before I started using a prescription for my acne.
Irasema H.
San Antonio, TX
 I wanted this to work so Bad  but instead it just made my skin really dry and rough!  I have hypersensitive skin in general so a lot of natural products can be too harsh for me which is strange because you would think that they would be better for you but who would think
Felis A.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I bought this product at my local drug store, a but hesitant because spot treatments never really worked that amazing on me. This one was great! It truly is an overnight cure for my acne. Its gentle but harsh enough to kill the acne FAST! i would totally recommend
Annabel D.
I just recently found this product, and wow is it amazing. I love that its natural. The smell is a bit funky, but it fades after awhile and its worth it for what it does. It dies out my pimples in a day so it shortens the time i have them which is amazing.
Angelisa A.
La Puente, CA
it’s okay ... never would use it again... it does not show any improvement. Don’t recommend it to you. I bought it at the store. Did not meet my expectations. Although, it had very nice packaging. No, I would not recommend this to others because it’s bad.
J R.
Only giving this product 4 stars because it's not cheap and unfortunately is not very much product however...it's been super effective and doesn't cause harm on my super sensitive skin! It's super easy to find and I love the more natural base of the ingredients.
Shannon B.
Pella, IA
This smells better and doesn't dry my skin out like other acne treatments. It has more of an herbal scent; not a medicinal or chemical scent. It doesn't dry my skin out and seems to clear my acne up as well as other brands did without making my skin peel.
vi t.
I have been using this for the past four years. Cannot describe my love for this treatment enough! A $7-10 (depends on where you go) lasted me over a year. The product works wonder without being too harsh on my skin. I got rid of all my acne and pimples!
Lillian R.
Shelbyville, IN
This stuff is great for blemishes. I usually put in on at night and most of my zits will start disappearing the next morning. You can really feel it working once you apply it. I wish it was easier to apply and that it came with more product but it's worth it.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.