BY BURT'S BEES #18 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
  • Does it reduce acne, certain blemishes, and red spots? An...1 Answers
  • Did it work on clearing your acne? I have a lot of rednes...3 Answers
Julia V.
I recently bought this product after a friend recommended it and loved adding it to my morning facial
Routine. It's a little strong and if it gets to close To my eyes they start to water Good value and I will be purchasing this toner again.
Kie C.
I prefer natural remedies, so I always enjoy Burt’s Bees products. The packaging is nice and it’s a good value for what it costs. It helped me get control of my acne at points when it was really bad, so I would try this again. I recommend it!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I really want to give this a full five stars but I can't. I love the brand and how wholesome their products are. This acne treatment is great for the normal pimple, just an average pimple. As for large and cystic pimples, it offered no help. It does have a unique herbal smell and I love that, it also isn't harsh and damaging to my skin around the acne.
Eriona W.
Beaumont, TX
This acne treatment does not exactly cure acne it does however reduce redness and itchiness IF you have oily skin but for those whom has dry or combination skin this is probably not your best option I’ve noticed that it works well on the parts of my face where my skin is oily however on my dry areas it intensifies the itching
Annie S.
Kent, WA
This treatment didn't meet my expectations at all, because I didn't see a whole lot of results after using religiously. My spots were getting smaller in about the same amount time as they usually do, and the smell was pretty powerful. I'm giving it two stars because it didn't irritate my skin, and it wasn't too expensive.
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
I have nothing but good things to say about this product. I purchased at Wal-Mart for about $7. Anytime I have a breakout pop up I put a little on a stop and rub it over the bump; when I wake up in the morning it has decreased in size and redness by like 98%. It's pretty much completely gone. I will be buying this for as long as they keep it on the shelf.
Susan S.
Overall I really enjoyed the product. Works well or targeting acne spots that you have on your face. Also, it’s a drugstore product so it isn’t expensive, so it’s impressive how much it actually works for me. Only downside is the kind of weird smell that ass, but it’s not overly potent and wouldn’t deter me from using it.
Erika F.
Fort Riley
It was a good product. Always a good choice with Burt’s bees. It did what it needed to do. It was the first time I bought and i would buy again. My skin had no irritation
Suzanne A.
I’m a huge Burt’s Bees fan, but this product just didn’t cut it for me. I have used this on several occasions once I noticed I had a breakout, but it did not seem to do anything for me or my skin. I would put this on at night before I went to bed, but the size/redness of my breakouts appeared to be the same the next morning. This is one of the few products from this brand that I don’t think I will be repurchasing in the future.
Ashley Z.
Murrieta, CA
This stuff is AMAZING!! I've tried other spot treatments but they don't show results as quickly as this one does. I notice a reduction over night, so this helps get rid of zits fast! It does burn a little sometimes but only when I apply after I scrub my face, so that's on me. I love love love! Highly recommend!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.