BY BURT'S BEES #17 in Acne Treatments

• Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

How To Use;

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing.

• How do you apply this?1 Answers
DON'T DO IT!
This product stinks!
It burns
It hurts
It will dry your face up and cause an even worse breakout than before!
please stick to what you know Burts- chapstick!
Very Harsh
Don't get it near your eyes, or let it run
Don't use before bed, will stain your pillow!
Taylor D.
Comstock Park, MI
I’ve been using this for only a few days now, and it has helped my skin a lot. I started using it in my regular skincare routine. I put some product on a cotton pad and apply to the needed areas. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it has a very strong, overpowering smell! Otherwise, it’s a product I will buy again if it continues to work!
Christyn E.
I usually use this when I notice the very beginnings of a breakout and it seems when I use this they don't last as long. I'm not sure how dramatic the difference is, but it seems to help at least a little bit so I continue to use it. And a little bit goes a long way so I've had it for over a year now!
Makenzie L.
 The product works awesome when you have a zit and need to get rid of it quick. The cooling sensation feels so satisfying and make you know that it is working. I bought this at Walmart and I have also seen it at Target. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a spot that needs to leave.
Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
I really love this spot treatment when I get those stubborn monthly blemishes. I like that it's more natural and it doesn't irritate my skin. Most "acne" treatments are way too drying for my skin but this one is gentle enough while still working to reduce the redness and swelling of a blemish .
Nicholle S.
Richmond Hts, OH
If your looking for a more natural solution and product for acne spot treatments this is fairly okay! But don't expect a miracle over night lol this will definitely take some time to work its magic! But just add a little cortisone ointment after you apply and that will help speed things up a bit!
Chandler C.
Marietta, GA
This stuff it STRONG and fast acting! It dried up every tiny spot on my face overnight! It's super expensive for the amount you get though which is super annoying. I luckily got it for free in a grab bag but I will not repurchase because of the price I'm happy with the Mario badascu drying lotion.
Lenka C.
my go to product for the occasional blemish. use 2-3x a day the second you see the redness in a pimple forming and surely it will disappear within a 4 day span. this stuff works! I love the natural ingredients and how it helps the redness go down immediatly after one use. highly recommend it!
Lynn H.
Algonac, MI
I found this one day walking thru the grocery store, thought I might try it.  I purchased it and to my surprise it works amazing, I suffer with adult acne have all my life. The smell is very intense but you can get past it because it does work well.  You put on a blemish, or (zit) and by the next morning it will be dried up and almost clear.
Ashley W.
This stuff is intense. It will help clear up acne but it will burn in the process. I would repurchase due to the results I got from using it. I had this product in both kinds of packaging, they both suck. I wish they would make this into a gel formula or in a bottle I could dip a qtip in.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Does this product work alone or with a system?
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for sensitive skin? How does it work?
Miranda B.